So this morning I got the bad news that my Celebrity Apex cruise for Feb Break was cancelled. Not all together unexpected, but sad nonetheless.
I’ve done the “stay in NYC because I didn’t make plans” thing ONCE (the year Sandy hit and we lost part of the break week - you could only be out the days they took away if you had non-refundable tickets booked prior to the announcement) and it was hellacious!! I swore never again!
So… Just waiting to hear back from my TA for pricing on a couple of options for Feb Break at Disney! More info to come once I have that settled.
So now I’ve got trips:
1/6-11 - CSR Standard
2/12-17 (will be - already have the flights) either CSR Standard or AoA
7/19-24 Poly Pool/Marina