Three Day Trip

Hi all,

Been a while, good to be back. I just booked a surprised trip June 1-3, 2018. Trying to get organized here and prep. If you had a park hopper, which three parks would you choose for fpp? Or how would you split your time?

Thanks!

Personally I would do MK, EP, and AK. With a Park Hopper you will be able to do all these parks and eat at EP which has WS. Each park will take you at least a day to explore if you have not been there in quite a while. On the other hand if you have been to WDW recently, You might want to split a park and attend HS for a half a day. HS is in transition and there are very few rides until the new one’s come on board. Of coarse if you are into thrill rides you still have Tower of Terror and Rock’en Roller Coaster.

I was thinking the same. MK day 1, lunch at BOG or Columbia Harbor House. Trying to pick a cool place for dinner, debating Raglan Road or quick service in HS for the Star Wars Spectacular. Day 2 AK, quick service lunch. Dinner in Epcot extra time to ride Journey to Imaginatuon and living with the land. Thinking France for dinner? Day 3 Epcot.

We were there a year ago our same dates in June last year… also slightly terrified about Toy Story not having an opening date yet.