Three castle parks in three years

Regarding the character breakfast on the day of departure: storytellers cafe seems like a great option. I just happen to see on the DL website that from March another character dinner option is offered. Disney Princess Breakfast Adventures at napa rose. That sounds great too, especially since we have met mickey and co. very often while eating. BUT $ 125 for an adult?!? can that be correct? WOW

Unfortunately it is correct. Too steep for my blood. If you go, I would love to hear your opinion on it. I MIGHT check it out solo sometime, but I cannot see spending that kind of money for the whole family. I would rather take that and spend a night at GC!

Children 3+ are the same price also which just makes it even more outrageous. Unless we come into a large sum of money unexpectedly, I also don’t think we would do this. There are many other things (Disney & non-Disney) that I would put that sum of money (or any other sum we already expect to get) towards first.

We certainly will not do that. The price is an absolute joke, even for our beloved Disney. Even the royal table in wdw is a real bargain in comparison. I still can not believe that they call such a price …

Hui, the news that Star Wars Land opens in Disneyland on May 31st surprised me a lot. What does that mean for my further planning? Since we want to come with the worst 1-day tickets, I wonder in particular how the required reservation works. Do I already have to buy the tickets now, pay for them and then hope to get a reservation?

Is it worth it with our plans if I assume that the CrowdLevel will increase massively. I am confused

It surprised me too. The required reservation is ONLY needed to enter Star Wars Land so unless you want to try to squeeze that into your 1 day, you won’t need to worry about obtaining one for yourself. You also already have a walking-distance hotel booked so you’re in good shape. I really liked the following article from Tom Bricker especially how he addresses how the opening dates impact your trip if you’ve already planned it.