Three Bridges Questions

So I have been wanting to try Three Bridges and hope to on our next trip. I just realized that they take no reservations. We aren’t staying a CSR, so here are my questions:

1. Is it worth the trek to get there (stay at YC)
  2. If we go around 5/6pm for dinner are waits crazy (our trip 8/14-8/21)
  3. Can you call ahead to check wait time before going?

TIA!

I

I loved Three Bridges and I only got to be there for Sangria University. I’m not sure I would go out of my way to go, though. If I were staying at CSR again 100% I’d do it, but it’s a lot of effort. Unless maybe on a resort day. But at YC you’re so close to so much amazing dining that it doesn’t seem like something worth doing.

If you want to eat around 5 or 6 I would be there when they open or just a few minutes after to get on the list.

You can join the walkup list in the MDE app, but you have to be somewhat close to the restaurant itself. I think it was @Tall_Paul1 who said they couldn’t join the list until they were at CSR proper.

We tried to eat there one evening in January and the walk-up list was three hours. We ended up at Dahlia Lounge so it wasn’t a total loss. We had a car, so it was a lot easier to get there and back. I don’t know if I would try if using Disney transpo. I love it there! Definitely worth going, but hard to commit the time and effort not knowing if you’ll even get in.

4 Likes

Good to know on the walkup list. Thx!

I’ve made a special trip on several trips to eat at Three Bridges. The steak is great and reasonably priced, Coronado Springs is a gorgeous resort, and I really enjoy eating with a water view. It’s also a relaxing break from the parks. I’ve had some great drinks there, as well.

I do, however, always go soon after they open (they open at 4:30) so that I won’t have much of a wait. I don’t think it would be worth it to take the time to travel there if you want to maximize park time or if you have a long wait once you arrive. I’d go at 5 rather than 6. Even better if you arrive a few minutes before 5 to get on the waitlist. I have no idea if you can call and ask about the wait.

Coronado is one of about three resorts we have never been to (AKL and OKW as well) and would probably enjoy walking around if we had to wait 30 minutes. Just prefer not to wait over an hour. Thanks for the advice!

2 Likes

We ate at Three Bridges three times on our trip last summer. It was our first stay in the tower at Coronado. Even if we don’t stay there in the future we will make the trek just to eat at Three Bridges. My 15-year old daughter dreams about those churros, and she said it’s the best steak she’s ever had at WDW. The steak was my favorite with the frites, and all the apps were great. I would also get on the wait list from our room. I did notice on one occasion when the wait list was showing no availability, or was really long. If a heavy rain storm comes along around the dinner hour, it seems like a lot of people want a reservation for there. I just kept checking and found one opened up.

3 Likes