Thread J18

Shush. I’m in session.

And shouldn’t you be responding to this: Worried about my AK day

It’s allegedly your favourite park, so you must have Grade A advice to offer, e.g. areas of the park where hot guys take their shirts off and dance for you while you stuff dollar bills into their g-strings.

3 Likes

DON’T BOSS ME EITHER!!!

(be right there…)

2 Likes

Are you this difficult at work? I really don’t see this new job panning out.

See here’s the thing - at work… I am the boss.

Well, mostly. I do have one boss above me.

1 Like

I’m sleeping with my boss. It makes things so much easier at work.

Oh no no no no. You’re not baiting me into undoing the cleaning up I’ve done. I’m not going down that road twice in the same night.

3 Likes

Now that I think about it was @OBNurseNH who started the topic of quickies the other day.

1 Like

OMG not those kinds of quickies!

LOL

3 Likes

What? He’s hot. Why shouldn’t I? He buys me nice things and takes me on expensive holidays.

Is he a good person? Smart? Kind? Generous of spirit?

Are those important qualities? Can’t I just enjoy the stuff?

He’s kinda nuts and a bit ranty, to be honest. And his little dog coughs all the time, which is annoying.

4 Likes

To be honest I would tell anyone else that it was just ok and not really worth it to go. That being said Matt you’re not missing anything and I would tell you not to waste your time.

I just want to go on the record that I told Matt not to go. This way when he does go and complains how he did not like it and it was a waist of his money everyone can say “Joe told you not to go.”

14 Likes

You are a smart, smart man, @joefishing209

5 Likes

Not that smart I paid for 5 people to see that last June. I guess with age comes wisdom.

5 Likes

I thought you hated Poly, @profmatt!?

I think you may not appreciate the view as much as profmatt would! I liked the show on it’s own accord, and I am not one to, um, objectify? others. But when those dancers came out, my jaw hit the ground.

1 Like

“You’d be a pretty bad person, right? And I’d be pretty angry with you, yes? Vengeant, even. Yet despite these massive provocations, I still wouldn’t make you stay at the Poly” @profmatt Dec 2018

And your asking why no one recommended this?

9 Likes