Thoughts please, La Hacienda & Teppan Edo which one with kids? and other questions?

We are going to visit both restaurants, one on our night without kids and the other with DD9 & DD7, which way would you do it, or would you do both with kids? Hoping to be in La Hacienda during Illuminations. At both places, we are only planning on using 2 TS credits, and have the kids share our food, or maybe order an extra kids meal or starter, would you suggest one of the restaurants to try this at over the other?

I’m also looking at us sharing meals at Cali Grill, Tiffins, and Raglan Rd, any thoughts on this please? For CG I was thinking pepperoni flatbread for them to share, and feeding them beforehand at Tiffins.

I haven’t been to either but they were both on my list for next time and DS13 picked Teppan Edo. He likes both types of food.

Raglan Road has big portions but we wouldn’t share anywhere, I don’t think they’re that big. But we’re all big eaters - even when DS was 7 he would demolish adult meals over there.

1 Like

I have a picky eater who wouldn’t find anything to eat on the La Hacienda menu, so I would pick Teppan Edo (which he loves). But I have gone to La Hacienda with my mom during the fireworks and that was a wonderful experience. I would have them take a look at both menus and see which would appeal to them.

1 Like

We’ve not tried La Hacienda, but my kids LOVED Teppan Edo!

1 Like

Following! La Hacienda is on my list for Jan 2019 and I haven’t heard much about it?

We had a lovely experience at La Hacienda at June, but it was dicey there at the beginning. The husband turned his nose up at how fancy the menu was. He was thinking more tex-mex rather than authentic mexican food. Turns out, the food was fabulous! However, if we would have had the kids with us it could have been a disaster, especially given the prices. I would go with Teppan Edo for the kids.

1 Like

They both have good food, but I think TE would be much more entertaining for the kids

1 Like

Thanks everyone,