This thread will get me banned

Tea (but only iced tea)!

I was waiting for someone to go thereā€¦ :joy:

Correct.

You win.

Game over.

4 Likes

We went to Universal Studios Hollywood the year they opened the WWoHP. It was rainy and cold and ā€¦ we didnā€™t like the ride! I think itā€™s the Forbidden Journey? The world itself was amazing, though. I would love to go to Universal in Florida because Iā€™ve heard itā€™s much bigger and better. The best part though had to be the Butter Beer. Yum!

FROZEN butter beer!

2 Likes

Sweet or unsweet?

Hey! Whose thread is this anyway?

I knew that . . .

Unsweet

Forbidden Journey is a terrible ride. Anyone who disagrees is a terrible person.

Talking of which . . .

Donā€™t embarrass yourself.

2 Likes

Iā€™ve always suspected I was a terrible person. At least now I can confirm it.

2 Likes

Well, to be fair, not necessarily. You may merely think that FJ is an awful ride, rather than a terrible one. And that would be a reasonable and legitimate view for you to take.

Nopeā€¦ Itā€™s awesome! :sunglasses: Without spoilers I canā€™t say more than that.

1 Like

Alright, now youā€™ve done it. Iā€™m going to go there.

You should put milk in the cup before the tea.

Oh, is that one of those opposite words? You know like when you say something is really sick, meaning itā€™s really good.

So youā€™re saying itā€™s awesome, meaning itā€™s the worst experience of your life?

Iā€™m entirely unmoved by this statement because (a) itā€™s so ridiculous it doesnā€™t merit any kind of response and (b) itā€™s your tea youā€™re ruining, not mine.

2 Likes

You said you are unmoved by other peopleā€™s tea statements. Have you seen this video?

https://mobile.twitter.com/jchelle36/status/1270008043766415360

It has been called ā€œan act of warā€

I have seen it. I donā€™t see what all the fuss is about. If you want to mess up your own life, why would I care?

More like a cry for help.

1 Like

:angry:

1 Like

Look. Itā€™s never my intention to be controversial or upset anyone. Each to their own I say!

Some people like really good rides, like Hagrid or Spider-Man or Gringottā€™s or Kong. Other people like awful rides. And thatā€™s fine! Some people like quiet nights in at home. Other people like to be brutally beaten about the head with a sock stuffed with billiard balls. Who am I to judge?

2 Likes

Says the person calling us terrible people! :crazy_face::rofl::sunglasses:

1 Like