This is horse 💩

So, of the six US Disney parks, only MK makes the list, and then only 9th. Out of 10.

SeaWorld Orlando is the best?

2 Likes

Yay! Everyone go there !

(and not be in my lines :blush:)

19 Likes

oh GOOD response!!! :laughing::laughing::laughing:

I was thinking: maybe I should check it out?

I wonder how much that cost them ?

10 Likes

:rofl::joy::rofl::joy:

2 Likes

It’s as chosen by 10Best and USAToday readers… so… I guess they don’t get out much.

3 Likes

ya’ but but but… Sea World is #1??? :astonished:

1 Like

Wait. I’ve become so indoctrinated by you people that I forgot to mention the main point: none of Universal’s three parks make the cut? Really?

3 Likes

When I read through the list I noticed that too BUT the Sea World as #1 is just bewildering!

3 Likes

SW sent out a ton of emails asking for people to vote for them and I guess they listened. I do love SW. I’ve had some really amazing park days there and that’s even when I wasn’t riding their pretty awesome coasters.

2 Likes

I went to the SeaWorld in San Antonio. We enjoyed it, but it wasn’t anything comparable to WDW or UOR. Not even in the same league. More like the Busch Gardens league. Nicer than Six Flags, not anywhere as good as Disney.

1 Like

Read the room, dude.

5 Likes

ok… that explains it :wink: I’ve been to SW in SanA and Ohio. I was kissed by Shamu too, that was scary!!!

My fam :heart:‘s Silver Dollar City! We live just under 5 hours from Branson and try to make it there at least once a year. We had season tix until we decided to do WDW last year that then got postponed to this year. It’s such a quaint park with a feel-good vibe of the past. Christmas there is the best!

3 Likes

FIFY

5 Likes

There you go. Not so hard was it.

Actually …

FTFY

3 Likes

I saw this article yesterday. Lies. It’s all lies.

I live 20 minutes from Hersheypark and there is no way it beats any of the WDW parks or UOR. :rage:

5 Likes

Well a piece of comforting news: USA Today doesn’t have a very BIG subscription list…maybe…IDK . I’m making stuff up as I go along now :upside_down_face:

4 Likes

I don’t even know where to buy USA Today, I only see it outside of my hotel room door when I travel. That paper has 0 calories of knowledge or insight.

10 Likes

Someone forgot to apply the sniff test with these results.

6 Likes