This Disney commercial did not age well

I am going 1/28-2/2. It sounds like the Festival of the Arts is better than expected this year so I’m excited. I found doing a semi-live trip report easier than waiting until I returned home (life gets in the way). No real rules. I post lots of pictures in my reports because I take so many. And I feel like people like details if you RD–time you arrived, what you did first and how long you waited.

5 Likes

Thanks!

1 Like

Are you meeting up with Dreamer? Your dates overlap. :slight_smile:
I hope ya’ll have fun and you get that much needed recharge. Sometimes moms need to act like kids too!

3 Likes

We have nearly all the planning videos Disney has put out, even I think, the VHS ones. Unless in a silly moment I pitched them. I never saw the planning video posted here tho.

Way before planning videos there were planning magazines and we had a lot of them. Didn’t find any when I was attempting a declutter last fall. I know at one point when the grandkids were littles we cut favorite pictures from the magazines and glued them onto papers. Early schedule making . . .

Tho it may make me the odd one out (emphasis on odd) the biggest thing I missed last month was restaurants and plenty of menu options. I didn’t even miss park hopping as much as I thought I would . . .

1 Like

My friend and I took a “mom’s only” trip in 2019. It was amazing.

2 Likes

Can I come?! :rofl:

1 Like