Third FP in a second park?

We did EE at 4:30, grabbed TT for 6-7, then grabbed RnRC for 8:30. But it was our last evening, so we didn’t need to see anything else in between.

1 Like

Sorry. I keep reading your name as Nick Y Syme. Makes total sense that it is Nicky. I don’t know why I didn’t see it before. My apologies!

Yes, agree, thank you!

and the likelihood of getting a tier 1 same day would be tough - depending on what tier 1 you are looking at. FOP would be near impossible same day, I would think

Where this really comes into it’s own is when you perhaps have a 3 or 4 day stay.

You really, really want to ride FoP or SDD. But you can only get this on day 3 at 8pm or day 4 at 9:30am.

Instead of having to forgo your usual last day at MK tradition, for example, you could pre-book the FP in question. Say SDD in this case.

As soon as you tap in, get onto the app and book for MK. You almost certainly won’t get 7dmt, PP or Space Mtn. It’s just possible you could get Splash or BTMR, but very likely you could get POTC, JC, Buzz, Speedway, HM or similar.

Not a bad day, especially if you’d already done MK and ridden the most popular rides then.

2 Likes