Things more expensive than Disney tickets

I just stole this image from OnlyInBos Twitter but geez! This is the Xfinity Center, a concert venue in central MA, nowhere near downtown Boston.

3 Likes

Well maybe not transatlantic, but major european routes can be found for $200 or so. My friend is just flying to Chicago from Europe, can’t remember through which hub but his flights were $600 return.

1 Like

Ticketmaster now has surge pricing which means anytime they want during the sale they can increase the prices!!! Its really shady and fans are super upset!!

I paid $430 for last row nosebleeds In Boston. Glad to see another Bruce fan on here!!!

2 Likes

my budget was 500 tops. I’m usually really cheap but Springsteen is pretty much the only concert I’ll pay money for. I haven’t seen him since 2016. That’s going on 7years without a Boss concert. Unacceptable in my family!!

1 Like

Nowadays, a few tanks of gas driving to and from WDW are going to cost more than the park itself.

1 Like

I always think Disney tickets are so expensive but when I put it in context of tickets to Hamilton for my family of four, the per hour price at Disney is cheap. The same with concert tickets. Took DD to see Harry Styles. I like the good seats and paid $175 per ticket.

3 Likes