These parks are packed!

So I used touringplans.com to make my plans, I do love the product but this year it seems off. At Animal kingdom now which was scheduled as a 1 and literally everything is a 50 minute wait, heck even it’s tough to be a bug is saying 40 minutes. Am I reading something wrong?? We arrived at 9, which was an hour after park opening

2 Likes

Are you looking at Disney wait times or TP predicted wait times bc they will almost always be less than what Disney has posted.

1 Like

I think this is a 1

4 Likes

Those are Disney’s posted wait times at 12:30pm

3 Likes

Something to consider since you didn’t get there at park open - if you plan on riding Flight of Passage wait until near the end of the day. If the Standby time says 20 minutes it’s pretty much a walk on because literally walking through the queue takes several minutes. I basically walked on when the sign said standby was 20 minutes.

4 Likes

Anytime FOP is 60 mins or less, I’d say that’s a 1. Dinosaur down, so that’s not helping things. Hopefully they open Nemo before they close Everest. The park needs something to absorb those people.

7 Likes

Lol. Thanks guys. I don’t know why but for some reason I thought a “1” meant wait times or 20 minutes or less.
All good, we’re having a great time

5 Likes