These are my plans.... right now

Any advice, ideas, things you would change? Let me know!

The people going will be my wife, my daughters (both age 9 at the time of the trip) and myself. We will be staying 8 nights in Wilderness Lodge Boulder Ridge. Check in will be Fri November 22 and check out will be Sat Nov 30.

Fri Nov 22. Check in at WL, head to MK at 4.
FP are 7DMT, Jungle Cruise, Haunted Mansion. Stay til midnight.
Sat Nov 23 - EP. FP are Spaceship Earth, Mission Space, Test Track
Sun Nov 24 - HS. FP are Millinium Falcon Ride, RNRC, ToT
Mon Nov 25 - MK. FP are 7DMT, Peter Pan, BTMRR
Tues Nov 26 EP. FP are Soarin, Spaceship Earth, Seas with Nemo**
Wed Nov 27 AK. FP are FOP, KS, EE
Thurs Nov 28 HS. FP are Rise of the Resistance (if open), star tours, KS
Fri Nov 29 MK. FP are Splash Mountain, POTC, Buzz Lightyear space ranger spin. Only reservation will be a PPO at BOG, so my daughters can get the Grey stuff and to get in the park early.

** On Tuesday Nov 26, we will be getting a late start as we will be doing a Disney Fine Art Photography shoot at WL.

I plan to stay the whole day at AK and for MVMCP. The day after MVMCP we will likely start a little later and the day before and after AK, we will likely leave early and start late to accommodate.

Let me know what you think!

2 Likes

Great planning but everything written seems to suggest that there will not be FPs for MF. Maybe have a plan B?

1 Like

Neither SWGE ride is going to have a FP option so if you want to ride allocate several hours.

Are you comfortable with your girls staying until Midnight? That means probably bed at 1am. What time are you starting that day and when are you planning on starting the next day? Are they normally night owls? If so might be ok but I would push them if theyā€™re usually in bed by 9 or 10.

1 Like

Bahahahahahaha!

Hahaha!

Bahahahahaha!

(Oh. Did I just laugh out loud?)

3 Likes

You never knowā€¦ Right now it just says INITIALLY no fastpasses for SWGE and who knows, maybe ROR will be open by then

2 Likes

They are night owls. As long as we donā€™t push them too hard through the day and sleep late the morning before and after, they will be fine.

If I canā€™t get either one of those, we will FP SDD and Alien Space Swirl in place of those.

1 Like

Since SWGE opens August 29, I was thinking by November they would be allocating fastpasses to them. If not, no biggie. Since it is open, I would like to see it. Hoping we can get in SWGE and ride both, but I know RoR hasnā€™t announced an opening date yet.

1 Like

Ah. Glass half full type person, I see!

Weā€™ll see how it actually plays out. I just have this suspicion that they are going to hold off on Fast Passes for quite a while. But Iā€™ve been wrong before.

2 Likes

NeveršŸ˜‰.

2 Likes

Iā€™m HOPING it has FP by then. Thatā€™s why I say ā€¦ for now.

1 Like

Seeā€¦Iā€™m just hoping they have Fast Passes by December 2020. Iā€™m not expecting them to be available by May 2020. (Although, it wouldnā€™t matter for May, since we are staying off property and wonā€™t have any chance in getting a FPP for SWGE attractions even if they DID start offering them.)

2 Likes

They will. Bank on that.

1 Like

This thread brings up a question I didnā€™t know I had.

I know they arenā€™t going to allow a queue to build up outside of SWGE. How will they determine who can get in?

1 Like

I have the same suspicion even though I am ā€œglass half fullā€

2 Likes

Yes, wellā€¦(appearance of) humility dictates I must claim being wrong at some point, even if in the absence of evidence to the contrary! :wink:

2 Likes

No fast pass at first but after 2 or 3 months they are going to offer return times or what they are calling virtual lines. You get a return time to wait in line I think.

2 Likes

My suspicion (or maybe hope) is that they ā€œtake care ofā€ the people onsite and give them access to FP first. Then maybe a few weeks/months later, they give them to everybody.

1 Like

that would be niceā€¦but now youā€™re glass is COMPLETELY FULL

2 Likes

At least right now, you canā€™t get FP for both SDD and A2S.

1 Like