The Walk from DHS to EPCOT

Well, I definitely have children, all special needs. @Randall1028 doesn’t, so he’s in good shape.

It took my wife and me about 30 minutes to walk it at a leisurely pace. If you are willing to be one of the first for DHS RD and if you are willing to run/jog and if are willing to not be in the very first group for Soarin’ (which still has low lines for half an hour after RD) it’s definitely very doable. The real question at that point it whether it’s worth it.

1 Like

An hour should be ample time unless you JUST miss a boat, AND the line to board makes you miss the second one. Once the line to board at DHS starts to make its way out of the straight queue, and starts to snake around the arc that leads to the round flower bed outside of the entrance, about halfway between the round flower garden, and straight queue, you really might not get on the next boat.

During the day, an hour should be fine. It’s at the times when ppl are leaving, it might get dicey if the line to board is long.

Thanks! I am hoping to do EMM at TSL first (if they ever release dates for the summer!!) and have our breakfast, then take the boat to Epcot around 9:30 am. I am not starting our first FP until 10:30 at Epcot so hoping that “should” be plenty of time for the boat. We don’t have to do the FP right at 10:30…

1 Like