The Void for old peeps

50 plus crowd what say ye on the void for old peeps - yay or nay

Yay! I did both Star Wars and Ralph in February. I was two months short of 58.

4 Likes

What about single peeps? Can they do it?

2 Likes

Only if they promise to not shatter little girl’s dreams.

7 Likes

:heart_eyes:

2 Likes

cool I am 61 …gonna do it

3 Likes

For Star Wars we had a single man join our group. I think the staff thought he was with us, but it was great fun to have him along. It was his wife’s payment for pushing the stroller all week.

3 Likes

Some friends went back in November and 65 year old grandfather in their group came back claiming the Void to be the best thing in all of Disney World. Told my family that we have to do it when we go in June.

3 Likes

oh yayski. so will plan on this for another surprise for hubsters…thanks for responding everyone

How is the Ralph one?

As far as single person doing the Star Wars one, absolutely can, but they’ll put you with other people. You can’t run the thing alone (please no Han jokes).

The most awkward part about being with another group is the photo at the end.

3 Likes

The man that joined our group had his own picture but I think he had to ask.

Ralph was good but I preferred the Star Wars. For some reason it “felt” shorter. I know it can’t be- right? My other issue was that we could hear noise from the Star Wars game. There was a young boy screaming through the whole game and we could hear him throughout.

I vote yay!
I’m not a gamer, but I’ve done the SW one multiple times thanks to DS and it’s great.

3 Likes

50 plus is not old …

I’m not quite there yet, but closing in and it sure doesn’t sound old to me :slight_smile: I think of “old” as more like 90+.

4 Likes

Booked myself and hubby on in June, he´s 68. He wants to do a tandem sky dive as well but I won´t let him because of the lack of insurance.

3 Likes

My mum and dad are coming with us in August, I’m going to give them the choice of actually doing the Void and I think my mum might not fancy it but my dad will, he’s 68 and I never even thought about age!

2 Likes

Bit early to be drinking, isn’t it?

1 Like

Yes it is.

I’m 45 and just did it last week for the first time. It’s awesome. A “must do”!

1 Like

I know it’s not old…neither is 61

2 Likes

As someone turning 45 later this year, I strongly object to you commenting on this thread!!

5 Likes