The Unofficial Guide vs. The Anaheim Hotel

Awesome! Thanks so much for the update. I still have my reservation set up at The Anaheim Hotel. My package deal is so good that I didn’t want to cancel until I got some updates. ($1475 for two people - 5 days / 6 nights - 2 king beds with DLR tickets included) Plus, my TA is going out to DLR in a couple months and is going to look at the rooms too.

I really appreciate you remembering to let me know!!

EDIT - After talking to the authors of The Unofficial Guide, multiple times, about this it seems that they had more of an issue with front desk staff than the actual rooms. (Mostly not getting the room preference requested.) However, that shouldn’t be a reason to put the hotel on a “NEVER stay here no matter what” list and no longer provide any info about the hotel. I got my copy of the UOG for free so I can’t complain. However, hotel information was one of the major reason I picked it up.

EDIT #2 (ALMOST A YEAR LATER!) - I saw this video about The Anaheim Hotel and it feels pretty honest. Since my trip got cancelled due to COVID, I’ll be rebooking my future trip at a different place

4 Likes