The thing I hate about ADRs

Right. Not exactly what I meant. I mean that for a lot of people it is not even on their radar 6 months before they go. We decided at the end of June that we would like to go this fall. After that figuring out the dates that we could both be gone took another couple of weeks. In fact my guess is that a lot less than half of the reservations for any given day are made between 6:00 and 8:00 on the first day possible. If it gets close to that it is because people are making reservations for just in case. Yes, many are made. And yes some things will fill up, again, mostly because people are getting anything for any possibility. That is why now there are multiple reservations available at this moment for BOG around Oct. 26, 27… If everything went to same day, we would all be trying to make our reservations at the same time.

That would work well for groups with older kids or adults only, but would be a mess for groups with young kids. It also would be more challenging for WDW to make staffing decisions with that system … which is the biggest reason it will not happen.