The Rollercoaster of Fastpass Day

I’m ready to play 60 day FPP bingo in the morning and feeling up and down wondering exactly what I’ll get. I just want to know and finalize my plan! Anyone else feel this way?

I know already from the dibb FPP availability page that I’m not getting SDD unless a miracle happens. My current plan for SDD is to ride standby at the very end of the night. Has anyone had any luck snagging a SDD fastpass later on? I’m wondering if I should keep stalking it or let it go. I know my DH is sick of hearing about it already. :laughing:

After thinking the rest of my week was looking pretty good, I’m now concerned about TOT and FOP times.

Anyway, no real point to this post other than to let out a little stress. Here’s my FPP bingo card just for kicks.

3 Likes

Keep stalking SDD, I just saw someone on chat today say they’d managed to get them though I can’t remember how far out they were.

2 Likes

I wasn’t able to get a SDD FPP 5 days out. Our plan is to RD SDD along with everyone else in the world. After that we have smooth sailing. I keep checking to see if I can snag one, but no luck so far.

1 Like

Love the card! Do you have 3 fp for each person every day? I’m looking at a multigenerational trip next time with two toddlers and I don’t even want to think about the FP pairings that will entail.

1 Like

I’m 16 days out from my trip, I didn’t get any SDD (we’re going to DHS on day 2) on my FPP 60 day, but now I have 7, 5 overlap 2 don’t. Another one popped up today but I was too slow. We’re a party of 15 so I keep checking! Plus am using fp4me.com

2 Likes

I do not have 3 FPs for everyone every day. It just wasn’t always necessary for our TP. We are a family of 5 with kids ages 7, 9, and newly 4. Instead of thinking per person, I list all of the attractions we might want FPP for on a given day and then list who will want to ride. Then I start adding up the names and whittling it down from there. It’s like solving a puzzle, for sure.

1 Like

That is encouraging. Good luck getting more!

On Saturday I did my fp for 6/12 - 6/18. Got two sdd for day 5&6. Got fop for day 3. Had no luck with 7dmt on day 1&2 but doing emh and dah so should get it covered there. Did get a 7dmt for day 7. Didn’t get tt though.

2 Likes

Not sure how, but I managed to snag SDD for 2:00 at 60+4! Total Disney newb here but got lots of good info from this site. Good luck!

1 Like

Not bad. Not bad.

I got a FPP for all but SDD. I got terrible times for TOT and FOP so I have to rework those day but I’m not complaining!

7 Likes

Keep trying to modify those not-ideal times - people change plans all the time on their FP day so new times will open up continuously for the next few hours!

3 Likes

I also suggest using fp4me.com. It helped me get some!

2 Likes

Done. I signed up this morning. I hope it works!

1 Like

Be sure to check your email frequently! I got an email at 4 AM that my fast pass was available and was able to snatch it at 6 AM when I finally woke up. SDD might not last that long tho :yum:

1 Like

Don’t you wish they would text like the res finder does? Who checks their email that often?

I get email notifications on my Fitbit. :+1:

Completely agree! I thought the same thing. Luckily my FP was for RnR (just wanted to switch the rider from me to my husband so had to find a brand new FP at the same time) so I wasn’t too worried. But if it was for SDD or FOP I’d be psychotically checking my emails!!

It does! @gendaisy, @lecras, @Laura_hastings

I think it might be a new feature because it said New in my email. It’s in settings, here’s a screenshot. Of course, I only signed up this morning so I can’t tell you if it’s reliable or not.

I check my email all the time but that’s more a symptom of my iPhone addiction than anything else.

Yes! I just saw this today! Hooray!