The Plaza Restaurant as of late for dinner

You should be able to park with an ADR - I’m less certain on the stay though - i.e. there may be a time limit although I have no idea how that is enforced.

The walk way from MK to GF isn’t a bad walk - although it is best when the normal transportation is backed up like after fireworks. I would just hop the resort monorail or the little boat directly to the GF and take advantage of one of those options to go from MK to GF. In the evening before an ADR neither of those should be very crowded so you’ll be able to get on the first one etc. Personally I’d stick to Disney transport just because it is easier…

2 Likes

Yes indeed. :slight_smile:

1 Like

Yes but as mentioned before they close between li ch and dinner so the earliest dinner reservation you can get is 5pm. I haven’t had a bad meal there though and I would pick it over other options discussed.

1 Like

That works for us, because we were targeting a 5:00-5:30 ADR anyhow.

1 Like

Oh dang. That’s a wrench

Oh, but not for Ryan

3 Likes

Yeah. Since the party doesn’t start officially till 7, we don’t care too much about necessarily getting in earlier. We will have done another MK day earlier in the week during Extended Evening Hours, so we’ll have likely done the rides we want to do already. A 5:30 dinner would still likely get us into the park well ahead of the official 7:00 time.

1 Like

This is what we’re doing before the holiday party. Love this restaurant.

My wife and I discussed the options you all suggested, and we ultimately decided (at least for now) to give Skipper’s Canteen a try.

Thanks to everyone for your input into this all important matter. :smiley:

3 Likes

I’m happy to report that we had a good experience at the plaza. Oldest son had the fried chicken sandwich, loved it. I had BLT salad plus the loaded fries (both appetizers) brought as my meal, they were delicious. Two other kids liked their kids menu burgers. But the apples slices were horrible. DW had the Reuben, loved it. They ordered the 4 person celebration sundae, was great. I had a second beer for my dessert. Their beer selection was meh. So, ya, good experience, but not great experience.

2 Likes