The "Others" - photo bombs and such

This is really amazing! What a great photo! We didn’t get photopass with this last trip, but I’d pay whatever the high price is for this individual photo. What luck!!!

This made me laugh so hard

I don’t know if this is allowed because it is still watermarked, and it isn’t really a photobomb but DD7 was really irritated that we were asking her to do a photoshoot. I felt really bad for the photographer because he was trying his best. I broke my camera lens, and trying to pack light I didn’t pack a backup so I thought maybe we could have them take a few. He spent a lot of time with our family because there were no other people in line and she was just being a booger. She looks so thrilled to be at Disney, right?

11 Likes

I have a similar pic. None of the kids wanted to take any more pictures, and it sure shows.

7 Likes

I’ll admit…my son and I are jerks that like to to time the pictures and strike a pose. Usually the “head resting on hands while sleeping” pose, or the “calm face, not paying attention to everyone screaming and one finger up the nose as if bored” pose. Apologies in advance.

On TOT, I just can’t get sick of it. 15 people all screaming their heads off, and the two of us sleeping. It’s funny to me. Oh - I just of another good one to try - a fake yawn while looking at my watch.

6 Likes

I’m not capable of not screaming on TOT!

4 Likes

Me either. I’ve actually tried. Not possible

3 Likes

Like, for the whole ride? :wink:

1 Like

I can go without screaming, even on the most extreme coasters. But I find it actually makes it less fun. So I scream, heightening the experience.

1 Like

From the moment I step in that elevator :joy:

3 Likes

About 5 years ago in Cars Land. I was working on a selfie when this (very nice and outgoing) complete stranger jumped in my shot and walked away without a word. Hysterical.

19 Likes

Do you scream inside your heart then?

6 Likes

CM: ma’am are you alright?
*stops screaming
Yes, of course, why do you ask?
*resumes screaming

8 Likes

@missoverexcited and @OBNurseNH, I asked my grandniece (Tower of Terror is one of several all time favs) if it’s necessary to scream on the elevator.
DGN: of course not.
When I mentioned you two, I got this reply: weaklings.

DGN is the master of one word replies, currently.
Oh, make that deadpan, one word replies.

3 Likes

It’s got nothing to do with being weak.
I’m not terrified, I’m squealing with fun.
Quite different.

4 Likes

Until recently I was terrified but would still never skip it - quite the opposite of a weakling! Now I love it but it’s still impossible not to scream. It is joint favourite with EE, I don’t have to scream on that but it’s more fun if you do!

4 Likes

I’m thinking it might be appropriate to scream on IaSW if you are riding for the 3rd or more times in a day.

8 Likes

I’ve never even ridden it 3 times in a 2 week trip :joy:

1 Like

Wondering if anyone else was around here when Niter rode it from park open to park close with another Liner’s daughter, taking only breaks to obtain food (ate in line) and use the restroom. He raised a good deal of money for GKTW, crazy as it was!

8 Likes

Oh, absolutely! DGN is 16 - so important to be :sunglasses:

I laugh. I have never heard Aerosmith on rock n roller coaster cuz I’m laughing so much. Such a joyful ride.

2 Likes