The "Others" - photo bombs and such

I was looking through my Photopass photos and I came across the photo below. Pay no attention to us…but I think the man and his child sitting behind us on Dinosaur is funny.

Post your photos here of snapshots where things showed up in your photos you weren’t expecting. Good, bad, funny, etc.

9 Likes

LOL. This one cracks me up every time it shows up as my wallpaper. From April 2017.

DD is on the first row. The guy next to her just makes my day.

8 Likes

I’m so glad you asked! Several years ago, my whole family (six siblings + parents) met up at Disneyland. We filled up the back left two rows of Tower of Terror. Sitting in front of us was a big guy in a Nirvana t-shirt, who we affectionately call “Hurley” (reference to a character from Lost). We always laugh when we remember Hurley. That’s me peeking out behind him. He was almost Hagrid sized.

12 Likes

Following.

Ha me too.

I’m going to place this under an “unexpected” thing to show up in a picture.

That guy in the front row losing his mind during Everest is my hubs about 6 years ago. I am the one laughing next to him. He did not expect the ride to be like that and to have that face captured forever :rofl::rofl:

7 Likes

Obviously something wrong with this dude who is stoked to be on the Tragical Distress.

19 Likes

This is definitely funny and unexpected…

1 Like

We actually ended up with a few photos of strangers in our photopass download. Not sure how, as I wasn’t doing a share or anything, but anyway, this is one that makes me laugh as it looks like she’s strangling her daughter.

There is also this one of the seatbelt mother. Son is chill, but mom is another story.

13 Likes

The couple behind us was having a great time.

11 Likes

Ha. That is hilarious!

At first I thought this was your daughter she was “strangling.” :joy::joy::joy:

lol, no, sorry. My family is not in either of those photos. Best I can figure, they were the photos taken before or after us and the system didn’t want to miss our photos by misjudging the time of them. I had about 10 photos from other people - all parks show up with all of ours.

1 Like

Photopass…

Actually I guess this was the “bomb”

7 Likes

The HM ghosts taking in a few rides on their break?

3 Likes

They are both seatbelt mothers! I’m one too. :woman_shrugging:

1 Like

And even more ironic is the “cool shades” guy behind them wearing a “Give Grace” T shirt.

4 Likes

I don’t have any pics to share, but I am waiting for one of the “bombers” to be me or someone from my family :joy:

6 Likes

I posted this on my trip report, but we managed to get the Dapper Dans in our castle photo a few weeks ago.

11 Likes

This was my very favorite photo that was in my Photopass account in 2019. I have no idea who this guy is, but he was having way more fun on Buzz Lightyear than any of us did based on our Buzz photos!!

26 Likes