The official Halloween celebration has begun at Magic Kingdom-Early reports coming in

Lots of blogging and social media posts galore. Looks like fun, elements of Mickey’s Not So Scary being introduced into everyday visits.

https://www.wdwmagic.com/events/mickeys-not-so-scary-halloween-party/news/15sep2020-photos---all-the-fall-and-halloween-decor-at-the-magic-kingdom-for-2020.htm

7 Likes

@galuchies_463555 reports it as “underwhelming”

1 Like

What’s the point of having glowing pumpkins on lamp posts if it’s light and bright outside?

4 Likes

6 Likes

Omg I love all the costumed characters!! Is that pirate Pooh??

1 Like

Did get to see the characters in costume which is awesome.

No decorations out in front of the Railroad station.
No big pumpkins by the flagpole

3 Likes

Hopefully they plan on adding more

Jack and Sally make an appearance

8 Likes

Oh man I just missed them. Had to head back to the resort to catch DME

I wonder how much manpower WDW has available to decorate?

Also all the Halloween decorations have to come down in time for Christmas decorations to go up for the Christmas celebration starting on November 7th.

3 Likes

I am just hoping they don’t do a Christmas ‘lite’

1 Like

My cousin’s family are dressing up as TNBC this Halloween. My cousin is Sally, her husband is the Mayor, their son is Jack, and their little girl is Zero

4 Likes

Omg a perfect excuse to put your kid on a leash!

4 Likes

Duh, he’s a honey bee.

1 Like

Mickey’s Boo to You Cavalcade makes its first appearance

6 Likes

I’m a bit leery of all those people on the sides so close together. If people won’t social distance then those calvacades with be dropped for sure.

1 Like

I’m wondering if this was just a start? Hopefully so.

1 Like

They might be farther apart than they appear. The angles can be deceiving. Let’s hope so anyway.

1 Like

I agree with this…

The good thing about these cavalcades pass by in about two minutes so there is not enough time for much of crowd to gather.

2 Likes