6 Likes

Love that account name!

3 Likes

OMG yes. When you edit them

12 Likes

Thanks!

1 Like

11 Likes

Wicked cool. I’m labeling my alarms from now on and will now set random ones on DHs phone. :wink:

13 Likes

Thanks! Your follower count just went up by one. Have a great trip!

5 Likes

Thank you and thanks!

3 Likes

Bum in new seat. B2 was a fail. Still behind the wing.

See you at FLL!

24 Likes

Im so excited for you!!!

4 Likes

Why do birds sing?

Oh, they really suck - especially if you don’t like strangers near you.

See, I’m correct

Not something you hear everyday, huh?

11 Likes

I have never been on a cruise ship. I have canoed, on motor boats and overnight ferry and never got seasick

2 Likes

glad there were not the possible problems on the way to Fort lauderdale. Spending the day there or off to Miami?

1 Like

Yes. This. So, when I flew to Washington a few months back, they were asking for people to voluntarily gate check their bags because the flight was full. I did so, because I loved not having to worry about lugging it into/out of the plane for free. Anyhow, sure enough…the overhead bins filled up and some people last to board did NOT have room, forcing them to have to check their bags. (Personally, I think I’d ALWAYS gate check my bag if it is offered.)

10 Likes

Breathtaking photos this morning! Yay for smooth flights and beautiful skies.

1 Like

But at that point you’ve already lugged it thru security which is really the hard part. I have no issue checking it if they’d offer it at the counter instead though. I also think they know this and yet they still insist on charging for checked bags?!?!

*Not southwest which I always check bags when I fly southwest. But everybody else.

Also middle seat between your family fine. Middle seats between strangers = misery

8 Likes

You guys just travel differently to me I think.
I don’t take anything on a plane that can’t be fit into the space at my feet.
I don’t do much in the way of internal flights though, so I always have hold luggage for the bulk.

6 Likes

I get motion sick in elevators. I avoid DH’s boat at all costs. I’m terrified to be sick on a cruise ship where I can’t get off.

5 Likes

I didn’t find it hard at all. I enjoyed the fact that I could board without having to fight for overhead space, nor getting the bag down the narrow aisle coming and going. Plus, if you gate check, it is the last onto the plane, and so first off. By the time I got to the baggage claim area after I arrived, it was just about the first bag out the chute, ready for me to nab. This was particularly nice at the Portland airport, because the walk from the plane to the baggage area/car rental desk is just about, oh, 500 miles I think! :wink:

I think I’ll end up gate checking my carry on ANY opportunity I’m given to do so in the future.

7 Likes