The most belated trip report in the history of forever

I finally finished my travel album of a trip we took in August of 2016. Our travel party included me, DH, DS17 & his friend, DD12, MIL and a favorite cousin. Someone was asking about what do to when there is a hurricane/tropical storm. Apparently we didn’t let it stop us too much. We were impacted by TS Hermine. I kept notes each day during the trip, otherwise there was no way I would have remembered this much detail. Especially 3 years later. Thanks for looking!

18 Likes

Nice book!

2 Likes

Very well done!!!

1 Like

Thanks! It measures 3x8 and I was a little nervous working in that size but I ended up loving it!

Thank you!

2 Likes

Love it

1 Like

Thank you!

I love this!! :heart:

1 Like

OK I did not read this, but OMG I LOVE IT!!!

What a fantastic and compact way to collect your trip memories!

1 Like

Wow - really impressive. I wish I had done this with our prior trips - the ones years ago when kids were little. It would be so cool to read now.

1 Like

Great trip report & I love the format you used. I wish I had such good notes on my own 2016 trip so I could add them to the little album I have. The details really fade with time otherwise!

1 Like

Thanks @DeepInTheHeartofTexas!
Thanks @OBNurseNH I’m kind of a memory keeping geek. I love documenting stories! And you should totally bring these up on an ipad so you can zoom in. I cracked myself up writing it. :sweat_smile:
Agreed @sbbradshaw. The trips when the kids were little-little would have been so fun to look back on now!
Thanks @NoCapes! This little book is now my new favorite format. And I totally agree with you on memories fading - even a day later! When I was putting everything into Day One it felt ridiculous to be writing it all down, but now? it’s so awesome!

1 Like

I love the quotes page! Such a good idea. Looks like a labor of love, and time well spent :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

1 Like

Thanks so much!

Love it!

1 Like