The "Magic" Kingdom story - ch. 21 posted (Apr 22)

I’ve been inspired. So, I’ve decided to write an on-going saga, as a means to join together two passions: writing, and Disney.

So, I’m writing an impromptu story, one (very short) chapter at a time and will post the story here. I can’t say how often I’ll post the next chapter…but I wrote chapter one, and am posting it here for your reading pleasure. Chapter two will come in the coming week when I get a chance to write it.

Enjoy!

The “Magic” Kingdom

CHAPTER ONE: Missing

It was supposed to be the most magical place on Earth, filled with happiness from sunrise to well past sunset. Months of planning from my parents, and years of wishing from me and my little sister, and we were ready to experience it all.

Only, it didn’t turn out the way anyone had thought…nor could have imagined.

Mom held tightly to Sarah’s hand as we boarded the monorail. I paused at the gap between the station floor and the train. It was barely perceptible, completely unnoticed by most. But as I hesitated before leaping over the crack, I peered down long enough to worry I might get stuck, my mis-tied shoelace wedging itself in, no one noticing, and when the monorail door would close, no one would notice and I’d have my food ripped off as the train started forward.

“Hurry up, Ian!” Mom said. “You’re holding everyone up.”

I took in a deep breath and leaped inside. Safe from harm. For now.

The trip around the lake was amazing. We even went straight through a hotel building, people inside busily shopping or eating below. It was only seconds, but it opened a world of wonder. This was so different from anything I’d ever seen for real. Was it real? Was this just a dream?

It wasn’t long before we were making our way up Main Street toward the castle. They called it Cinderella’s Castle, but I thought that was crazy. It was too familiar. Like I’d seen it a million times, and yet never seen it at all, like coming home after a long camping trip. Everything was exactly the same, and yet something was different about it. I knew what it was, though. Every movie I had ever grown up watching, it seemed, had shown me this castle. But here it was. For real.

Dad bought us Mickey bars and later we all took turns spinning the Tea Cup, making Mom decide it was time for a rest. We plopped down on a bench near a giant white structure–Space Mountain, it was called…although, I’m not sure where in space you’d find such a place–and soaked in the sights and smells. It was the wonderful aroma of carnival food intermingled with the exhaust fumes of the Speedway cars puttering in the distance.

Mom left us there to use the restroom. Sarah went with her. Then Dad pointed to Space Mountain.

“How about we try that next?” he said. “Just you and me.”

“What about Mom?” I asked.

He shook his head. “I don’t think Mom’s feeling up to it at the moment. You had that Tea Cup spinning awfully fast!”

I smiled, remembering how fun it was, unable to even keep my head up straight as we whirled around.

“Okay,” I said, hesitantly, after considering the white monstrosity in front of us. Inside, I was scared to death at the idea. Mom had shown me videos of what it was like inside. Dark, like there was something to hide. Some evil too frightening to show you outright. But Dad was determined, and I didn’t want to make him think I was a chicken or anything. I was nine, after all. Almost ten.

He tousled my hair and laughed. “It’ll be fun. Don’t worry.”

But I wouldn’t get a chance to find out.

A few minutes later, Mom rushed out, looking decidedly less green than she did before going in, but more panicked.

“Carl!” she shouted, garnering Dad’s attention.

At first, he just smiled. But then he noticed how she was half walking, half running the distance between us and the restroom. “What….what’s wrong?”

“Is Sarah with you?”

We both shook our heads, then Mom put her hand to her mouth, her expression turning to one of terror.

“She was with you!” Dad said, almost sounding angry.

“I…I know. I told her to wait by the sink until I was done, but when I came out….” Mom spun around, surveying the sea of people. Mom had been smart, dressing us in bright neon pink shirts so that we’d be easy to spot. But there was no neon pink anywhere, apart from me, Dad, and Mom.

Dad started running around, calling out, “Sarah? Sarah?” over and over. Mom did the same, leaving me there on the bench with the instructions that I keep my eyes peeled for Sarah.

An hour later, Sarah was officially declared missing.

(Jump to Chapter Two.)

4 Likes

Cool idea! Can’t wait to see it pan out. I am an avid reader and writer so it’s always interesting to read what others write!

1 Like

Great start! I look forward to reading the rest…

CHAPTER TWO - Imposter

Mom and Dad spent that time a mess, pacing back in forth in a small office partitioned from where I now sat waiting by a glass window. Dad ran his hand through his hair in frustration, and on occasion would put his arm around Mom to keep her from sobbing, or screaming.

We were in the security office, I guess, and a big man wearing what almost looked like a police officer’s uniform, sat at a desk across of me staring up at a wall of screens. Images flashed across them of all the guests otherwise oblivious to the fact that Sarah was missing. Boys and girls holding Mickey balloons, or racing excitedly off a ride to get back in line again.

“Are you okay, son?” the man said, glancing my way. I swung my legs, nervously, on the bench seat and didn’t answer. I wasn’t sure if I was okay, because I wasn’t sure if Sarah was okay.

“Here,” he said, patting a seat next to him. “You can help me.”

I hesitated, then scooted off the seat and sat down. He started explaining to me all the screens, and where they were, and how he could just press a button here or there and rewind through the security footage to see what had happened.

“Thing is,” he said, after showing me all this. “You know your sister better than I do. So what I need you to do is help me find her. And if you see anything–anything at all–you tell me. Okay?”

I nodded.

“Okay. I’m going to back up this footage here to the time when your Mom and sister went into the restroom. See there?” He pointed, and sure enough, there was Sarah’s brightly colored neon shirt as they disappeared behind the wall. “Now, there is no other way in or out of there except through that entrance. So if Sarah leaves, you let me know. But don’t just look for her shirt. Look for anyone who looks like Sarah, even if she had on different clothes. Got it?”

And for a brief moment, I had forgotten that Sarah was actually gone and there was nothing I could do. For a brief moment, I had an important job. A spy, who had to save the day. I fixed my gaze on the screen intently, afraid to even blink for fear I might miss something.

People came and went of all shapes, sizes, and colors, and eventually, I saw Mom come out, panicked in the same way she had been an hour before in real life. The security man paused the video, and I glanced over at my parents again, just to make sure they were okay.

“See anything?” the man asked.

“Nope,” I said, a little dejected. Maybe I’d missed something, though. “Can you do it again?”

We didn’t just do it again, we did it three times, then a fourth. Finally, on the fifth time I said, “Maybe she’s still in the restroom.”

The security man shook his head. “We checked. We closed it off and make sure there was no one there. Even checked the locked closet that’s in there.”

“But people can’t just disappear. Can they?” My mind drifted back to the gap at the Monorail, and I wondered if there could be some magic portal or something where Sarah accidentally triggered.”

“No. They can’t. But sometimes bad people can do a good job of hiding someone. Why don’t we take a break and you can look again. Maybe eat something.”

I shook my head. Eat something? I wasn’t sure I was hungry or not, but it seemed wrong to sit here and eat when Sarah was who-knows-where. “No. Let’s look again. But start earlier, before Mom and Sarah go in.”

And he did. And we watched. And I noticed something. I’m not sure if the security man did as well, but he straightened up suddenly at the same time I did. To me, it was because of Ariel. Not as a Mermaid, who we had seen back in Fantasyland earlier that day, but as Ariel when she had become human, walking on two feet. She made her way into the restroom about a minute before Mom and Sarah went in.

“That’s ood,” the security man said.

“Ariel?” I asked.

“Yes,” he said, then added, “Oh. Well, sort of. See, she’s not supposed to be there. She works in Fantasyland, and these are the Tomorrowland restrooms. She’s out of place.”

“Ariel?” I asked again.

“Yes.” Then he picked up the phone and placed a call.

I kept my eyes on the screen. In went Mom and Sarah. Then, several minutes later, out come Mom, and several minutes later, no Ariel. The security man left through the door into the office to speak to Mom and Dad as I continued to watch. There was Mom and Dad, running around looking for Sarah. There we all were talking to a Disney worker. But Ariel never left the restroom. With the security man gone, I twiddled with the controls to back it up to the point where Ariel went into the restroom. I zoomed in on her face the way he had done and realized it wasn’t Ariel at all. It was an imposter. It was Ursula, the sea witch, just like in the movie when she was pretending to be Ariel! I could see it in her eyes.

2 Likes

CHAPTER THREE - Lost

“Ian, that’s enough!”

Dad’s words cut through my insistence they had to listen to me, his voice harsh with weariness.

“But, Dad,” I tried one last time, futilely.

The security man had told them about the out-of-place Ariel, and how they were looking into where all the cast members were now to see who it might be, but neither he, nor my parents, would believe me when I told them it wasn’t Ariel.

“I’m sorry, son,” the security man had said. “We don’t have anyone who dresses up as Ursula.”

That was my point, of course.

Mom just looked at me, her eyes red and swollen, trying to fake a smile. “Ian. I know you want to help. I know you’re worried about Sarah, too, but this isn’t helping right now.”

I shook my head. “I’m the one who even noticed Urs…I mean Ariel, Mom. It was me.”

It didn’t matter, though. Everyone was tired, and the day was turning to night. The park would be closing soon, and security had been amped up to check every single person walking out of the gates to make sure Sarah wasn’t being dragged along. They wouldn’t believe me, so I knew I had to do something. I asked for pen and paper to draw with, sketching out pictures of spaceships and aliens, before writing out a note on the back telling them not to worry about me.

“I have to use the restroom,” I said to the security man.

“Sure. Right there. See it? Down that hall on the left.”

Of course, I didn’t make it to the restroom. As I reached the door labeled, “Men,” I glanced back to be sure no one was watching. Then I hurried past, and rounded the next corner. I was going to find Sarah.

I made my way around until I found the stairwell that led up to Tomorrowland, hidden from where the lingering crowds passed by. It struck me, the happiness that existed everywhere still, everyone else oblivious to the fact my sister had been missing for hours. The air smelled of vanilla, the lights a rainbow of neon against the now black sky. In the distance, I could hear the sounds of music, and the explosions of fireworks. I glanced up to watch. Each burst reverberated in my gut, causing my already raw nerves to almost itch in protest.

I moved swiftly across the concrete, making my way toward the restroom where Sarah had vanished. I wasn’t really sure what I had planned to do. It would be weird for me, a boy, to go into the girl’s restroom. But as luck would have it, the restroom had been cordoned off. I guess, due to Sarah. I ducked under the “Do Not Cross” yellow tape when I thought no one was looking.

Inside, I looked around briefly, checking each of the stalls by pushing open the doors all the way. I’d seen too many movies where all someone had to do was stand on the seat of the toilet to keep from being noticed with a cursory glance beneath the door. But the place was empty.

I found the closet door the security man had mentioned, and found it was locked. I pounded on it, and called, “Sarah? It’s me, Ian. Are you in there?”

I waited, almost willing myself to hear something. But all I could hear were echos of the crowd and fireworks from outside. Where could they have gone? Into the restroom, but not out. There had to be a way. I scoured the ceiling and floor for a secret hatch or something, but other than a small floor drain too tiny for any human to pass through.

Then I noticed something. A lone mirror. Not above the sinks. None of the restrooms at Disney had mirrors above the sinks for some reason. But here, on the wall just before you exited the restroom was a single mirror, almost as tall as a door. I glanced in it and saw my reflection, my nose and ears tinged red with the hint of a sunburn. I placed my hands on the edges, my fingernails grasping behind, and pulled.

Nothing. It wouldn’t budge. I tried pushing it. Still nothing. Lifting from the bottom? Nope.

“What was I thinking?” I told myself. Mom and Dad must be out of their mind worried about me, now, not just Sarah, even if they found my note. I would have to go back and tell them. What? What would I tell them?

In despair and pressed my head against the glass of the mirror and…fell through. It was as though emptiness had replaced the mirror, and I was floating, falling, spinning, turning. I plummeted, everything black and silent around me. I’m not sure how long I fell. And I wasn’t even sure I was falling. Sometimes it felt like, instead, I was shooting upwards, sideways, and I couldn’t tell which way was up or down. I was going to die, I knew. At some point this would all stop and I would be done, just like Sarah. I closed my eyes, waiting for the end.

But then, everything seemed to stop, and I felt myself standing on my feet again, my forehead cool against the glass. I opened my eyes, expecting to see my reflection and the restroom behind me. Instead, I was standing in front of a window, the darkness of a starry sky on the other side, expanding in all directions forever. I spun around. I was…lost.

(Jump to Chapter Four)

3 Likes

It is cool that you’re able to provide some “secret” insight to help readers feel part of the story, like the lack of mirrors in the bathrooms and such. Disney goers will appreciate that detail!

1 Like

Yeah. While I am taking liberties, since I’m literally writing this on the fly with little forethought and no real editing nor curating of the story, I’m also trying to keep in some real aspects of the Magic Kingdom as well.

Hope people are enjoying it so far. Fun to write.

1 Like

Enjoying the story! But lost child—- my worst nightmare!

Do you write for a living?

I am written a couple unpublished novels, published some short stories, and have done 2 paid gigs ghost writing for published books. But no, not as a living. I am a software engineer. But I like to write on the side.

2 Likes

This story better start taking a happy turn. You have me on the edge of my seat.

4 Likes

CHAPTER FOUR - Ray

“Hey, kid.”

I stood there, frozen to the spot, unable to speak. I had no idea who this person…no, not person, but this creature…was. What it was. It had the face like a bird’s beak, orange spikey hair, and trollish ears. All around, angelic-looking ghosts drifted about, heading this way and that.

“Who…who…who…” I stammered.

“What? Are you some kind of humanoid owl or something?” the creature said, poking me with his orange and turquoise colored finger. I guess it was a he. It sounded like a he. But how could I know? I stepped back, pressing my body against the glass window behind me. “Cat got your tongue?”

“Who are you?” I finally managed, fear growing in my chest. The bathroom had disappeared, and here we were inside this…place. I didn’t even recognize it, really. Dark hallways, glowing figures, and a creature that looked ready to eat me.

“Name’s Solarium E. Clips. But most folks just call me Sonny.” He hesitated, looking me up and down, then said, curtly, “And you are?”

“I…I…I…I…” I stammered again.

He suddenly stepped back, threw his arms out wide, dramatically, and began to sing, loudly, “Aye, aye, aye, aye,” to an Italian tune I recognize from somewhere, then returned to a normal standing posture. “Silly name, if you ask me, but pleased to make your acquaintance.”

I shook my head. “Are you…are you going to…eat me?”

His gaze narrowed on me, then in a blast, he bellowed, “Bah!!! Eat you? That’s the funniest thing I’ve heard all day, Aye! Eat you. I’d never eat you.” He looked me up and down. “Except maybe your toes.”

I gulped, but he just laughed.

“I’m kidding, I’m kidding, Aye. Yeesh. Crowd’s a little deadpan today.”

“My name’s Ian, not Aye.”

“Well, why didn’t you said so from the beginning? So, what brings you to these parts?”

These parts? I didn’t even know where these parts were. I had the distinct impression I wasn’t at Walt Disney World any longer. But then, maybe this was all just another attraction, the ghostly figures just like the ones in the Haunted Mansion.

“Where are we?” I finally mustered.

“Where are we? Why, the final frontier. The great emptiness! Space. Well, Space Mountain, to be precise. But out there,” he pointed to the windows behind me. “That’s space.”

“Outer space?” I asked.

“No, no. Outer space is on the other side of the galaxy, I’m afraid. Where my heart longs to return.” He seemed to get all misty eyed for a moment, staring off, before looking back at me and regaining his composure. “This is is just Space. Plain old ordinary Space. And we’re in the Mountain.”

“Space Mountain. Isn’t that a roller coaster?”

“What’s a roller coaster?” he said, dispassionately. “Oh, well, no matter. This is where me and my Space Angels…” He waved his arm to the shimmery figures behind him. “…like to rehearse.”

“Rehearse?”

“It means to practice.”

“I know what it means.”

“Then why’d you ask what it means?”

I felt my fear transforming rather quickly into annoyance. “I didn’t ask what it means.”

“Whatever you say, kid. Point is, it’s hard to find anywhere with good acoustics, but in the Mountain, there’s plenty of acoustics. You can dig them up by the dozens.”

I stared at him, blankly. This creature…Sonny…was completely mad.

“What?” he said, quizzically. “You don’t dig the acoustics?”

He smiled and stared at me as if waiting for me to react, but I just stared back.

“Great, kid. Nothing. You even have a sense of humor in that little noggin’ of yours?”

“I went looking for my little sister. She went missing and, well, somehow I ended up…here.”

Sonny stroked the end of his nose, contemplatively. “Hmm. Little sister, you said. Short, ugly-looking thing with blondish red hair, blue eyes, and a gaudy neon shirt as awful as the one you got on?”

“Yes, that’s her!” Excitement burst out of me. She was alive. Or at least, she had been.

“Ha! You just called your little sister ugly!”

“I didn’t. You did.”

“Ah, yes, but then you agreed!”

“No I didn’t.”

“Did, too!”

I sighed, about ready to punch out his beaky little head. “When did you see her?”

“I didn’t,” he said.

“But you just said….”

He put up a finger to silence me. “You said you didn’t call your sister ugly, when you did, so I said I didn’t see her when I did. I thought we were playing some kind of word game. You know, say the opposite of what we actually mean.”

“I’m not playing any games.”

His head tilted sideways. “Wait. Does that mean you are playing games?”

I balled my hands into fists, but resisted the urge to follow through. For all I knew, he would eat me alive. “When did you see my sister?”

“Fine. No games. Lemme think.” He reached down and starting tapping his rear end as if that was where his brains were located. “Had to have been hours ago, now. She was with this other girl. Taller, but just as ugly, with dark brown eyes.”

“Where’d they go?”

“Not sure. The bigger one said they needed to get back to the Grotto, so I sent them to see Ray.”

“Ray? Who is Ray?”

Sonny shook his head. “Unbelievable. You don’t know who Ray is? He’s only the most famous inhabitant of Space Mountain there is. Nothing happens here without him knowing about it. He also makes the absolute most delicious salads ever concocted by a non-human! Oh, and the dressings he uses.” Sonny kissed the ends of his fingertips with an emphatic, “Mm!”

“Can you tell me how to find him?”

“Sure.” And then I waited. I waited for ten or twenty seconds, but Sonny just stared back at me before finally saying, “Oh. You mean you want me to tell you where to find him. I see what you did there!”

I palmed my face, ready to scream. My sister has been missing for hours, kidnapped by Ursula the sea witch, and now I’m stuck in the middle of nowhere having to listen to this jokester.

“Head down that corridor there.” He pointed. “Go about three hundred clicks and then turn left, then right, then right again, then left. His place his the seventeenth door on the right. You can’t miss it. Has a huge sign next to it that says in itty bitty letters, ‘Cosmic Ray’s Starlight Cafe’.”

(Jump to Chapter Five )

4 Likes

Good story. I am eager to read the rest.

1 Like

The suspense…

CHAPTER FIVE - Rocket

Sonny had been wrong. I could miss it. After turning left, there was no way to turn right. So I backtracked and turned right, but then there was no way to turn either way. I asked three separate floating angels, and they all sang different responses. But after nearly an hour, I managed to find it. The sign, and next to it, a pair of glass doors.

When I entered, I wasn’t sure what I was expecting. I mean, if this was a cafe, then why weren’t there lots of people, and tables to eat at? Instead, I found myself in a kitchen where alien-looking creatures just as weird looking as Sonny, appeared to be preparing food.

“Hey, you!” one of the creatures blurted out. “Cooks only. No customers are allowed in the kitchen!”

“I’m…not a customer!” I said, belligerently. “I’m here to see Ray!”

The creature cook looked me up and down, before saying, “You’re awfully funny looking. You human?”

I nodded.

“Ray’s through there.” And he jerked his head toward another set of double doors.

“Thanks,” I said, then shoved my way through the doorway.

On the other side, I briefly thought I had fallen through the mirror from the bathroom again. The room was black, with tiny points of light completely surrounding me. Below me, above me, to my left, and to my right. Stars. Then then, I wasn’t falling. I was still planted firmly on the floor. As my eyes adjusted to the darkness, I noticed the room was full of black tables, covered in pinpoints of light, as were the walls, floor, and ceiling, giving the illusion we were in space.

“Well, well, well,” came a high-pitched voice from behind.

I spun around to find a tall, skinny being, as though it had once been a human being who had been stretched and pulled like taffy. Even the being’s head was three times as tall as it was wide, and it towered over me while stirring something in a small bowl it was holding.

“We seem to have a human infestation! You’re the second human I’ve seen today!”

“Are you Ray?” I asked, hopefully.

He bowed, gracefully. “Of course, of course.”

“You said I’m the second human. So you must have met my sister, Sarah?”

His head wobbled back and forth, and for a moment I thought it might actually tumble off his slender neck. “Met? Well, we were never properly introduced. She seemed to have been a captive, so it was none of my business who she was.”

My heart sank at this. Captive. Of course, she was captive. Had to be. Why else would she have gone with Ursula? Only, I had harbored deep inside this idea that maybe Sarah had taken Ursula to be someone nice and went with her willingly. “Why didn’t you stop her?”

“Stop who, my dear boy?”

“The sea witch!”

Ray dipped his finger into the bowl and pulled out a thick, drippy white sauce. He licked off the concoction, then closed his eyes in obvious pleasure. “Mmm. So good.” He then offered me the bowl. “Here, try this. It is my latest masterpiece.” I shook my head, but he just shoved the bowl closer. “I call it ‘Negative Space’!”

Tentatively, I scraped my finger along the side and scooped some up. Looking at it more closely, it was white with specks of black in it. At first, I just dabbed it to my tongue, fearing it would taste like the blood of some horrible alien life form or something. But instead it tasted like…

“…Ranch!” I said, then finished off the rest of it. “This is Ranch dressing!”

Ray’s shoulders slumped, and he gave out a long, sorrowful sigh. “Ah, so I did it again.”

“What?”

“It seems all the best recipes I come up with have already been made by someone else by a different name.”

“Please, sir. I need to know what happened to my sister.”

“Ah. Yes. Quite. Well, as I was saying, I don’t know what the captor did with her since it wasn’t my business. I mean, most of the time when a human captive comes through, they end up as some kind of meal at a big feast or something. You know how it is. Humans are the lesser of all the intelligent creatures, after all.”

My guts tightened up inside, and I had a sudden urge to vomit. They were going to eat my sister? Was I too late? Perhaps this was all for nothing. I sank to the floor and started to sob.

“There, there,” Ray said, bending low to pat me on the head. It did little to comfort me, however. I just wanted this all to end. To find out that this was all just a dream. A nightmare. “I can tell you where they went, however.”

I worked to calm myself, wiping my now runny nose on my arm. After a few moments, I said, “You can?”

“Oh, sure. The captor…the sea witch, I guess you called her? She wanted to find a place called the Grotto, which is back on Earth. So, I send her and the little human girl to Earth on one of my Astro Orbiters.”

“Astro Orbiters?”

“Yes. A rocket, really. Mostly I use them to ship off garbage, but they are fully capable of transporting living creatures as well. Here, come with me.”

And so Ray pulled me back to my feet, and held tightly to my hand, leading me through the sea of Starlit tables, out into another corridor, and then into a backroom. The place reeked of spoiled eggs and rotting meat as a series of small rocket-shaped vessels lined up, a conveyor spilling the food waste into one of them. Once it filled, the rocket shut itself up and inched forward, passing into a small tunnel. A door closed, and moments later I could hear it blast away.

A new rocket moved in to replace the previous one. Before there was time for any more food waste to fall inside, Ray pecked a few things into a control panel. The conveyor halted, and he swept his arm to indicate I could step inside.

“Are you sure this thing is safe?” I said, hesitantly, trying hard to breathe through my mouth to avoid inhaling the stench around me.

“Oh, sure, sure,” Ray said. “I’m running a business here. Can’t afford to replace these things if they’d just exploded as they entered the atmosphere! You don’t worry. But here,” and he thrust what looked to be a huge backpack into my arms. “Put this on, just to be safe. Should the Orbitor decide to dump you early, you just pull that cord there.” And he pointed to the small metal ring dangling from the side of the pack.

Fear pierced my insides like the blade of a sword. I remembered the gap as I had boarded the monorail, and how I was scared of being sucked into the crack. And now, here I was about to ride a rocket to Earth wearing a parachute? I couldn’t do it. How could I? How could anyone? The room suddenly felt like it was spinning, and I thought I might pass out.

But then the face of Sarah flashed in my mind. And Ursula lighting up a fire beneath her, Sarah screaming. I couldn’t let that happen, no matter how scared I was.

I took in a deep breath, futilely trying to calm myself while slipping the straps around my shoulder and buckling the buckle around my chest.

“Okay then,” Ray said. “Just step in and you’ll be on your way!”

I closed my eyes, imagined Mom and Dad, and how worried they must be by now. I had to do this. For them. And Sarah. When I opened them, I stepped into the rocket.

(Jump to Chapter Six.)

6 Likes

Good read. I can’t wait to find this place and ride that rocket!

Remember DAD_of_twin_girls to get there you have to enter through the LADIES ROOM good luck.

2 Likes

I’ll just make sure my wife goes in to check to make sure no one is in there and let her know about a secret entrance. Can’t wait to show you pictures in the “Where in the World” thread> :):rofl:

Well, to quote Treebeard: Don’t be hasty!

You might want to wait for the conclusion of the story before you rush into things. :slight_smile:

1 Like

I don’t really have to ride the rocket. I just want to find the hidden area. It will make me feel special since I will know that not many others will know about it. Kind of like when I got in the hot seat at “Who Wants to Be a Millionaire Play It!” I know only about 30 or so people in the whole park got to sit in the hot seat. I felt privileged to be one of those.

:joy::rofl: