The Lounge

The old lines chat is working for me.

So when does the lounge open? It seems like that May give a lot of people what they need here.

Was a lurking, then a poster, then went MIA for a bit. Glad to be back, a little confused, but glad to be back!

A lurker even! Nice way to start off being back!

Ok, I’ve been MIA from chat for a while. But I’m trying this out. Trying to keep up with the new so I’m not completely lost;-)

1 Like

I really should be getting a shower because we’re leaving for the Braves game soon. But I’ve spent way too much time today trying to read through this site. I will definitely enjoy a few drinks at the game to celebrate the fact that I think I have the navigation of this board figured out. At least I think I do. :laughing::beers:

@kelly I’ll wave at you from the comfort of my living room. I’ll be watching the game too!!!

1 Like

I knew I’d find some of you hanging out in the lounge. I hope that drinks are served. Hope this works. Would hate to lose chat without something to replace it that is as much fun.

3 Likes

I think it should be a full blown concierge lounge like on the Fantasy or the Dream. It should come complete with the bar, bartender, snacks, non alcoholic bevs including but not limited to the unbelievable coffee machine, and bags of popcorn when we are about to see a show…lol. Oh yeah, there is always one of the concierge attendants available in case we need to book an excursion or order room service!

3 Likes

@LaurelStewart…can we have a more Disney name for The Lounge? La Cava Dos? :wink:

3 Likes

Since I created the thread I saw that I could change the name :smiley: Voila!

2 Likes

Hello! I brought parfaits! Everybody likes parfaits, right? (It’s such a relief to make a Shrek reference without worrying that it will be deleted as anti-Disney.) What else is there to eat and drink in this lounge?

3 Likes

Well tequila of course. I have changed the name of the lounge, but reserve the right to change it again at whim or as I drink more.

4 Likes

Well, hello all!

2 Likes

Hey there @sa!

Hello everyone - is this where we are all hanging out?

It is rather comfy :slight_smile:

I love the lounge!

1 Like

Eight kinds of gin, minimum. Also Luxardo maraschino, and both green and yellow Chartreuse. That way I can mix up everyone a Last Word, which is truly the best drink in the world ever.

Wow–hey all…looks like this is a fun place to hang out. Babysitting for the grandkids tonight–Date Night for Mom & Dad and chilling on vacation.