The liner rabbithole

It seems I’ve been a liner for at least a year so I’m thinking about how much I’ve learned (better than thinking about how much money I’ve spent, lol). Back then I was dreaming of a trip. It had been more than ten years since the last one, my honeymoon at the Wilderness Lodge.

I did my solo trip in September 15 – wore a costume at MNSSHP, met wonderful liners for a pre-rd BoG, was there when Jock Lindsey’s opened, saw Animal Kingdom for the first time and actually loved it more than Epcot, and enjoyed Pop and AoA so much more than i could have known I would. Gosh!!

Now I’m planning a whole fun romantic week-long trip this coming September and thanks to this place, I know we’re going to do things right and have a blast. Got my ADRs, watching AK operating hours, watching for the latest FPP strategies. Soon I’ll order from garden grocer. I booked on a bounceback. I joined a mm share.

I will have a poncho and Keens. I will wear my liner button.

On Wednesday I’ll confuse all my co-workers by proudly announcing Dalmatian Day and then come home and watch a cartoon about dogs.

I love being a Liner. And I know that if I ask “should I start planning another trip for February,” the answer here would be “of course!”. Thanks to all of you in this awesome community <3

18 Likes

Your post made me smile! It is amazing how much I learn here! Thank you for this post- it makes me so happy when others feel the same way as I (makes us the sane ones- right?)

6 Likes

Of course we’re the sane ones :wink: And thank you, because you’re so often here helping and being fabulous!

7 Likes

The same here. Bought an AP have two trips paid for and two finished and two in planning stages.

6 Likes