The Genie Thread! All WDW Info Here

For anyone who is looking, I started a post that catalogs the LL daily drop-times.

6 Likes

I added a link in the Tips for Genie+ in the original post above.

3 Likes

How does the ILL play into this?

Do they count towards the double tap or 120 LL Window?

1 Like

No, totally separate.

3 Likes

Ok good to know.
Thanks

1 Like

I’m wondering about this too.

I have to check in to Guest Services when we get there to credit my 10 day tickets anyway, I’ll ask while I’m activating to AP’s.

2 Likes

Not to my knowledge. You still have to add it one day at a time. But give it a try and let me know if I’m wrong so I can update this thread. :slight_smile:

1 Like

I won’t be staying on WDW property for more than one night at a time, so we’ll have to see what @Bubblez finds out. Unless @Dreamer is an AP holder?

5 Likes

I am an AP holder. I think I got lost along the thread as to the question though. :joy:

3 Likes

Question is: When you stay onsite, can you add Genie+ for your length of stay, or do you have to add one day at a time?

3 Likes

1 day at a time, even if staying onsite.

3 Likes

Thanks - that’s what I figured. Just wanted confirmation.

2 Likes

That decision will likely cost Disney some money. If I could add it to my AP for a week long visit, I probably would just to have it done ahead of time. Not sure whether I will buy it everyday though, depends on what the plans are.

6 Likes

This is true and very frustrating. I have been on hold many times to add this (for me to give them money) and it is difficult to do!

1 Like

My understanding is still one day at a time.

1 Like

That’s a good point.

2 Likes

That’s too bad. They let AP holders make park res for their length of stay. It would be nice if G+ could be purchased for a stay, if desired.

4 Likes

I agree.

2 Likes

Anyone have any idea about when they might fix the TP app? I just updated the app (which said it was updating to add Genie functionality) and now it won’t open and I checked the app store and, from the comments, it’s a widespread issue. I leave in four days!

1 Like

Deleting the app and re-installing usually fixes it.

4 Likes