The Genie Thread! All WDW Info Here

Upon entering, according to All Ears.

3 Likes

I don’t quite know how to phrase it in the post, but once a two hour window passes, you have that second LL permanently and can book another as.soon as you tap into that one, even if you have a later time.

Example: at 9 AM I book Slinky for 5 PM.
At 11 AM I book an 11:05 for Muppets (yeah, I know…)
At 11:05 I tap into Muppets and immediately book a LL for MFSR for 1:30.
Etc.

9 Likes

After day one , it was mentioned you may be able to gain the system with Remy. You could get a VQ and a ILL…

So getting the same ride twice is a possibility with the RAT.

4 Likes

Re: Genie+ Advance Purchase - AP holders cannot purchase Genie+ in advance, they must do it day-of.

This is because advance purchases are for the duration of the guest’s ticket, not just select days, and an AP is for a whole year. An AP holder trying to get it for select days is not something Genie+ can handle.

3 Likes

@mikejs78 Thanks. This has been my question. This is good to know since otherwise it feels like a late day SDD would mess up genie+ benefits.

4 Likes

Thank you so much @Jeff_AZ !! You are a super liner! You contribute so much to this forum and it is very appreciated!

10 Likes

Is ILL purchased AT the attraction? Or FOR the attraction? Where, physically, does a person buy ILL - anywhere their phone is, or are there purchase locations? Just trying to understand. ¯_(ツ)_/¯

2 Likes

All purchase must be done with a phone through My Disney Experience app. The verbiage I chose there was simply meant to convey which attractions you can buy a reservation for. Maybe I’ll tweak that for clarity.

4 Likes

Thank you! I try to make myself useful from time to time as I get so much from this forum!

8 Likes

Thanks. I think “for” helps in that way. I thought it was like you described (use your phone, be anywhere) but I wasn’t totally sure when you said “at.” I didn’t want people thinking you bought it from a CM at the ride (just one wild idea my brain got).

2 Likes

Ok I just saw a contradicting statement on TP’s Instagram story. They said offsite guests could purchase an ILL when that park opens.

Anyone have a source that can break the tie?

4 Likes

I added a couple of tips that I found from The Unofficial Guides Twitter (Seth Kubersky):

6 Likes

Thanks @Jeff_AZ!

2 Likes

Wow! When I’m teaching my employees how to audit, I remind them that nothing should be left in their brain and that everything they know should be included in the work papers. You had training as an auditor, didn’t you :wink:. This is so insanely helpful. Thank you for putting it all together.

12 Likes

This is perfect!

2 Likes

Are you able to repeat an attraction on a different day? Does the repeat rule only apply on one single day?

2 Likes

No Jeff, thank YOU.

Two years ago you have started the thread on RotR boarding groups and this thread alone helped our family secure BG on each of the HS days.

And now all this data on G+ ! You are awesome!

7 Likes

Yes only single day.

6 Likes

THANK YOU for posting this!!!

2 Likes

Great information, Thanks.

2 Likes