The Genie Thread! All WDW Info Here

Thanks. My 2 day idea was based on the assumption that i couldn’t get an early SDD slot. Prioritizing it and some of the research I’ve done about how to successfully land an early slot may make it more likely that i can get one. If we can do that then i think the rest will likely fall i to place.

I think we will still be done early enough to want to hop in the afternoon to EP. Plus our ADRs are now locked in for that too!

3 Likes

Does Guardians typically sell out? Going to be there on Wednesday and trying to decide if we should book VQ and ILL first thing in the morning or if we can hold off on ILL and wait to decide if we want to re-ride.

3 Likes

Also, haven’t been since the modifying option was added, just making sure I get it . . .

Say I book at 11:00 and my ride isn’t until 3. My 2 hour window starts ticking. By modifying, I can change the time and even change the ride, correct? and it doesn’t restart my 2 hours window, correct?

If that’s all correct there’s virtually no reason to not hold a LL at all times, right? No more needing to stay free and clear ahead of a drop time?

3 Likes

It usually runs out between 9am - noon.

3 Likes

Thank you! and please remind me what website that is from. I used to have it bookmarked but now can’t find it.

2 Likes

Thrill Data. Comes up on a google search.

2 Likes

Correct and correct. Just don’t let it expire, bc then you can no longer modify it.

3 Likes

Yo.

:fearful::scream::scream::scream::scream::scream:

5 Likes

I just posted that in the Uncensored because my reaction was more colorful :wink:

5 Likes

And appropriately so. :joy::rofl:

5 Likes

Yes wow but that’s what you get for deciding to go this week. I would never.

4 Likes

Damn.

I miss FastPass more than ever.

5 Likes

Agree…I would never go this week and/or Christmas/NYE week unless I could afford Private VIP tours every day (and I cant unless I hit Powerball)

3 Likes

And it was sold out for day by 10. Price doesn’t seem to effect purchase with these crowds.

5 Likes

I saw this but did not realize that today is Tron’s opening day. But still! That’s also $37 when you add the tax.

Interesting about the sell out. I kind of wish it would sell out more often if we are being honest.

3 Likes

Scarcity factor feeding on FOMO IMO.

5 Likes

I would be willing to pay more if it sold out more often!

3 Likes

I think the Disney pricing analytics people have reached the same conclusion :slight_smile:

4 Likes

Agree. Especially not a $5 increase…

3 Likes

If you were on the fence chances are going to the parks and witnessing the Spring Break and Easter crowds probably made the final decision. It has become a necessary evil for people that aren’t RD to close, running all over to save some big time in lines…

5 Likes