The Genie Thread! All WDW Info Here

I have a super generic question but it’s worrying me. So my husband and oldest son both created their own MDE accounts and linked to their tickets. So now they show on my friends and family list but it doesn’t say “plans managed by me” like it does for my youngest son. I will still be able to book for them since they are in my friends and family list, right?

3 Likes

Try making an ADR and see if you can select them as being in your party. It should work, but MDE is clunky so it’s good to check.

2 Likes

Definitely! I plan to purchase at 6:45 or so (probably earlier since we are rope dropping). I’m so nervous about screwing it up my first day. My 16 year old keeps saying “mom stop stressing about this trip” lol.

3 Likes

Wisdom. :rofl:

5 Likes

He’s too young to know that Disney finally nailed making the ultimate villian that you, Superhero Mom, must now face in battle with large sums of money and happiness on the line :roll_eyes: But button up your britches. Your a liner. You got this. You are more prepared than 90% of the travelers out there. :medal_military:

5 Likes

Right?! But easy for him to say. The rest of the family gets to enjoy the fruits of all my months and months of labor planning this and researching! :rofl:

5 Likes

Yep, they showed up! Whew! Thanks!

4 Likes

So true! I’m on some Facebook Disney boards and the amount of people that are like “We arrive tomorrow, what is this Genie+ thing?” boggles mind!!

6 Likes

So true!! A lady on one the other day will be there in a couple months and asked if there was a Fast Pass she could buy to skip all the lines like at US

3 Likes

Ha! I wish!!

1 Like

That’s called being a Liner :slight_smile:

8 Likes

We all know this feeling! :rofl:

5 Likes

Question on the rules: If I book my 1st LL at 7am with a return time of 1:30pm and my 2nd LL at 10am with a return time of 11am, do I have to wait for 120 mins from 10am to book my 3rd LL or can I book it at 11am when I tap into my 2LL? I wasn’t sure if the 1st LL being later affected my 3rd.

4 Likes

As soon as you tap into that 2nd LL.

4 Likes

Principle: only your most recently booked LL affects when you can book again.

5 Likes

I must have missed the info on BG1. What is it and how does it work?

2 Likes

Read the first post here:

https://forum.touringplans.com/t/new-genie-ll-guardians-bg1-link/86504

2 Likes

It’s always been selling out in the afternoon. Please don’t stay up.

5 Likes

Exactly this. Again, who would purchase after 3 anyway?

6 Likes

I think it must be the “I think we’ll go to Disney today!” crowd who does no planning and don’t figure out what G+ is till 2:00. It is Disney being merciful to stop selling it after lunch on these high crowd days. It also makes the GS lines shorter I bet.

4 Likes