The Genie Thread! All WDW Info Here

So as of right now, Seven Dwarfs is still the ILL$ for mid-April, correct?

It looks like you can only ride Tron through the VQ.

That would work really well for my group.

2 Likes

The originally announced that Tron would have ILL upon opening but they havenā€™t said anything about it recently. I can only speculate about what they will do for 7DMT.

3 Likes

Can you please make a screenshot like this for me for Peter Pan? I canā€™t get the link @DWJoe posted above to work right now.

Or if you can tell me where to find the data and Iā€™ll look it up. That would be great.

Thank you!

When we went last year I was able to get Pan at 7:00 am for 9:00 (using BG1) then at 9:00 while we were getting on Pan I got something else. Iā€™m trying to replicate that again for this upcoming trip. But maybe right JC at 9 then try for Pan at that 9 window (after riding).

TPā€™s also showing only a 16 minute wait for JC at park opening (9:00 after the welcome show, not rope drop 8:30 cause Iā€™m going with friends who are staying on property) which I can handle. I just canā€™t bear the line for Pan (please donā€™t hate me for saying that but itā€™s like just when you think youā€™re done thereā€™s another wing of the house you have to go through).

4 Likes

Search ā€œThrill Data [name of attraction]ā€ in Google and it will pop right up.

4 Likes

5 Likes

Thank you both!!!

3 Likes

Takeaway: GotG VQ has still been available at 2pm 60% of the time year-to-date.

4 Likes

Golden ticket question- if your LL converts to an anytime can you book they same ride again? For example, PoC is down, it converts and I use it on HM. Can I book an LL again for PoC?

4 Likes

Yes, you can book the same ride that triggered the golden ticket again - and use the golden ticket to ride it before your window (and continue using the golden ticket thereafter)!

4 Likes

So great! Thatā€™s why itā€™s golden!

3 Likes

Tron should make getting a VQ for GotG even easier. I canā€™t wait to see the data for that first week!

6 Likes

Looks like Genie+ is sold out again for today. Anyone else see that?

4 Likes

Wow!!

2 Likes

What time?

3 Likes

IDKā€¦ i just looked at the app about 2 and it said ā€œno longer availableā€

2 Likes
4 Likes

Does anyone know when it sold out? Iā€™m
Now starting to wonder if I need to get it at midnight now (going in a week).

3 Likes

Scott Gustinā€™s twitter said 3pm, so you are likely fine to purchase before 7.

4 Likes

I wonder if it might be a case of Disney pulling the purchase of it when LL inventory is getting low. Beats having a lot of angry customers.

6 Likes

It has never sold out before noon or so on the 3-4 days it has sold out so far. I wouldnā€™t worry about buying at midnight! I do recommend buying before 7am so you can make your first selection right at 7:00:00am.

5 Likes