The Genie Thread! All WDW Info Here

thanks

1 Like

For those wondering about DisneyLand and what G+ might look like there. MaxPass or FP ever had “drops”. All were distributed sequentially from beginning to end. You could predict much better when you could expect a RT to be based on when you got it, none of this jumping around, and if you clicked on 10:45, you would get 10:45 or maybe 10:50. My big question is will G+ there be more like DLR MP/FP version or WDW FPP/G+ version.

3 Likes

Are your nieces 2 or under? If so they don’t need admission or LL reservations. If they’re over 2, it’s a guest services issue. Hope you’re having fun!

2 Likes

If you just want to refresh return times on a specific attraction, rather than refresh the tip board, will tapping “Book experience” then tapping back, then “book experience” again refresh the return time?

3 Likes

I think it was @stustaff that wondered about using two phones at the same time to basically modify a LL.

3 Likes

For anyone who is looking, I started a post that catalogs the LL daily drop-times.

6 Likes

I added a link in the Tips for Genie+ in the original post above.

3 Likes

How does the ILL play into this?

Do they count towards the double tap or 120 LL Window?

1 Like

No, totally separate.

3 Likes

Ok good to know.
Thanks

1 Like

I’m wondering about this too.

I have to check in to Guest Services when we get there to credit my 10 day tickets anyway, I’ll ask while I’m activating to AP’s.

2 Likes

Not to my knowledge. You still have to add it one day at a time. But give it a try and let me know if I’m wrong so I can update this thread. :slight_smile:

1 Like

I won’t be staying on WDW property for more than one night at a time, so we’ll have to see what @Bubblez finds out. Unless @Dreamer is an AP holder?

5 Likes

I am an AP holder. I think I got lost along the thread as to the question though. :joy:

3 Likes

Question is: When you stay onsite, can you add Genie+ for your length of stay, or do you have to add one day at a time?

3 Likes

1 day at a time, even if staying onsite.

3 Likes

Thanks - that’s what I figured. Just wanted confirmation.

2 Likes

That decision will likely cost Disney some money. If I could add it to my AP for a week long visit, I probably would just to have it done ahead of time. Not sure whether I will buy it everyday though, depends on what the plans are.

6 Likes

This is true and very frustrating. I have been on hold many times to add this (for me to give them money) and it is difficult to do!

1 Like

My understanding is still one day at a time.

1 Like