The electric water pagaent is abusively loud, especially at 10PM

For such an unremarkable show, its remarkably annoying.

2 Likes

Boooooo.

1 Like

You are just a ray of sunshine and joy, aren’t you?

5 Likes

How’s that lake-view room though??

SWOON!!!

1 Like

I don’t agree, but I can see how someone would feel that way (I wonder how many share that opinion).

I love the show, but a lot of that is based on nostalgia as the show brings back many happy childhood memories.

I’m on the same side. I didn’t care for it as a kid, I hate it 30 years later. It’s mostly the music, which in some locations is indeed obnoxiously loud while the “show” itself is quite lackluster.

I have to acknowledge it was my mistake, but I ended up in a lake view Contemporary Garden Wing room with two small kids who went to sleep right around show time. Needless to say, at least one of them was about to fall asleep right as the ridicilous fanfare started blasting every night (I think there were speakers right outside our windows/balcony).

I love the fire works and other night time shows, but this one I just don’t get. I now stay away from any lake view rooms.

1 Like

Did not like it at all when kids were super young, for all the reasons mentioned, but love it now. Great way to end the day, hit the sack, and rest up for the next early morning. Hopefully its still back for April trip.

Anyone know about what time it passes the Poly?

https://disneyworld.disney.go.com/entertainment/magic-kingdom/electrical-water-pageant/

8:45

1 Like

I’m in the like group. :heart_eyes: We thought is was cool. Watched it last year from Geyser Point at Wilderness Lodge. Got a partial of MK fireworks right before it.

4 Likes

Yep, us too. I really missed it last time when we had a partial view of MK from our BLT room. Nice as the view was, I really wanted to see it each night.

1 Like

mad

7 Likes

One of my all time favorite gifs.:laughing:

2 Likes

This is me at the balcony!

1 Like

I think is nice that they are bringing back some of these sorts of things that make Disney different than the rest. It surely doesn’t cost that much to operate each night and people can keep a safe distance from each other.

1 Like

I am pretty sure Disney plans to keep this running in some form indefinitely. It didn’t stop during COVID due to COVID…it stopped so that they could finish the walkway fro GF to MK. They wouldn’t have bothered with spending so much time on the moving bridge if they had intended to eventually stop the water pageant. Now that the walkway is done, the pageant has returned.

2 Likes

Technically they needed that bridge to open because the dry dock area is further up the canal. The pageant floats are also moored up there, but it was the dry dock that was the real necessity.

1 Like