The Disney Website is pretty bad

Is it me? I’d expect their site to behave better. It’s glitchy AF. We are exactly 8 days out from arrival and I have been tweaking like I always do, but it just isn’t right. I moved up two early am breakfast reservations to prior to park opening and the updated times do not show in either the app or on ‘My Reservations’ page. The correct time shows if I click on the reservation for more details. This is a really silly glitch and a company Disney’s size shouldn’t have weird glitchy stuff like this happening on their site and within their app

It is NOT you.

1 Like

Yup. And the Stitch eating the page errors are not cute anymore.

5 Likes

OMG, YES! I have never seen a billion dollar company have their page glitch out like Disney’s does.

2 Likes

While planning my last trip, Disney told me that changes like this to ADRs sometimes take until the next day to reflect.

I was also told several times how delighted the CM were that I printed my ADR confirmation emails. They had a hell of a time finding me in the system for far TOO many ADRs. So, print all your confirmations! LOL

I had issues this morning. Changed from Chrome to IE and it worked. Went back to Chrome later and I had no problems.

1 Like

yeah i have all my adrs saved in email, so… hopefully it’s straight. I cleared my cache and cookies and it’s showing up correctly now.

2 Likes

The glitchiness of the MDE is a frequent topic of conversation here. Disney IT in general seems to be very sub-par for the size of the corporation.

2 Likes