The Disney Refugee wants you to WIN A PRIZE!

Google tells me a pound of US coins is typically between 11.80 and 12.

Knowing that you have $10 in $1 coins and taking them out of the list, I’ll put you at $615, to stay far enough away from the other guessers who must have done the same google search :slight_smile:

3 Likes

False logic

I personally won’t stoop for a penny
I’m a snob like that

4 Likes

But then you don’t get the “good luck” or get to sing the “Find a penny song!” :rofl: :crazy_face:

5 Likes

You can’t pick it up if it’s tails up, so that cuts down the opportunities anyway

2 Likes

In those “tails” situations I accept finding the free money as the best luck! :money_mouth_face: :money_mouth_face:

2 Likes

:laughing:

good point

2 Likes

I am way late to the guessing game…and desperately want to price is right this and say $1…but instead I will say $323
(I am terribly bad at these guessing games. I never get the Jelly Beans in the jar even remotely close)

4 Likes

My rules do state that you are allowed to go over! I always disliked the way Price is Right did it! :sunglasses:

3 Likes

Suspense is killer. Is anyone close?

:smiley:

1 Like

I can’t say! Don’t want to give anything away!! It’s driving me crazy to see the guesses and all the “science” behind some of them!! :crazy_face: :money_mouth_face: :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye: :money_mouth_face:

3 Likes

Okay, I read all of the posts but don’t feel up to looking through them again. Hopefully no one else has taken my guess of $564.

2 Likes

That’s actually my hope! I do have a couple DMs from people that wanted to keep their guesses secret.

If anyone wants to submit it via DM that’s totally ok! I get not wanting other people to base their guess off your work! :wink:

I do have a list of guesses and who is the closest so far!

I’m going to deposit it all at the bank on Friday to confirm my count!

3 Likes

I’m very invested in this, not necessarily to win ( I have guessed though!) but to see who wins and if the scientific methods pan out. :money_mouth_face:

5 Likes

$624 I’m from :canada:, so not sure if we are eligible for prize winning, but it’s fun to play anyway! :grin:

Oh fun! I’ll say straight-up $600.

2 Likes

Is that $624US or Canadian

It matters.

1 Like

I’ll ship anywhere!! You’re in!!

I assumed US… but If @3Amigos2022 wants to clarify I’m ok to update to a converted amount :money_mouth_face:

3 Likes

It’s $700.
Round numbers don’t scare me.

3 Likes

Nope - my $624 guess is USD! :smiley:

2 Likes