The Disney Dish Thread

This.

He qualified the question with “outdoor seating at good restaurants”

1 Like

I noticed Wine Bar George missing - as a restaurant that people really like and has outdoor seating.

He also said you should get an ADR for Geyser point - in person or mobile walk up only.

Separately, I was thinking of @Julianne_fki when they talked about the giant Einstein statue in DC. It is one of my favorites and is outside of the National Academies of Science where her daughter just got a job. I pucture her walking by Einstein everyday!

5 Likes

Oh cool! Chessie flying home in (checks watch) 2 hours!! I am hoping to find out more about her new job this weekend!

6 Likes

He"s kind of like a big teddy bear.

So glad you get to see her!

4 Likes

Lol, I was trying to figure out which Disney acronym DC was, and why there was an Einstein statue there. . . and I am writing this from DC!!

1 Like

Lol, jist yesterday I was posting something about DCA (california adventure) and somebody wondered why I was so excited for my trip to an airport :joy:

3 Likes

Chessie’s office will not be in the building by the Lincoln Memorial. She’s relieved. The office building is more convenient to the Metro. But I imagine she will have occasion to be at the other building.

She will be assisting two people. One is more research driven and the other is more grants and funding driven. It sounds like a nice mix. She’s really excited. One of the projects is for the EPA on particle pollution and she’s drawn to environmental policy. So yay! I also think this means she’ll stay in DC a hit longer.

8 Likes

In case you were like me and wondering where our favorite podcast was:

From Jim Hill Twitter Account:

@JimHillMedia

Since Len was traveling last week & I was without power for a few days due to last Tuesday’s Nor’Easter, this week’s Disney Dish will be delayed by a day or so. But trust me, folks. I think you’re really going to enjoy who I was able to recuit as Mr. Testa’s temporary replacement

7:00 AM · Mar 20, 2023

7 Likes

Nice! Do we know what day it will release?

1 Like

I’m thinking in a day or so

4 Likes

No snark fish? :rofl:

3 Likes

I kinda feel it’s implied. :joy: Or maybe she thought I didn’t see it. Either way, it’s understood.

3 Likes

Multitasking

2 Likes

Congratulations to Chessie and to you! So exciting!

4 Likes

FYI this week’s episode is now available

4 Likes

All right ya’ll we know from episodes of the Disney Dish that Len attended these last meetings of the Reedy Creek board and asked questions. So the real question is - how much did he figure out back in February? :laughing: :face_with_hand_over_mouth: :face_with_open_eyes_and_hand_over_mouth:

5 Likes

Hopefully he will discuss on next week’s show - which they will record today!

2 Likes

I was thinking the same thing. In an episode after that meeting he even mentioned there was going to be a future episode that they would cover it. Was he waiting for this day to get here? :crossed_fingers: :rofl:

4 Likes

Are they recording today before they go on the starcruiser?

2 Likes

Oh I forgot about that

Maybe? Maybe not?

2 Likes