The Depiction of a Trip Report

Oh, I like the pic of the carousal and castle! And LOOK you finally got your short wait time!

2 Likes

Camera is being a bitch today. Wrong mode and not clear.

Meantime, time for breakfast.

3 Likes

It’s needed for some, ahem, Pixie Dust that might be a around for a while.

"but Disney just released some early details about what to expect, such as Mickey and Minnie’s new looks, more final touches to Cinderella Castle’s royal makeover and special nighttime lighting at each of the four theme park’s icons!

At night during the “World’s Most Magical Celebration,” Cinderella Castle, along with the icons from the other three parks, will transform into Beacons of Magic. Pixie dust will shimmer on the castle, magical fireflies will inhabit the Tree of Life at Disney’s Animal Kingdom, and new touches will come to life on the Hollywood Tower Hotel at Disney’s Hollywood Studios. Over at EPCOT, new lights will shine across the reflective panels of Spaceship Earth, resembling stars in the night sky — this will be a permanent feature that stays beyond the “World’s Most Magical Celebration.”"

2 Likes

7 Likes

MickeyCookie

MickeyWaffle Mountaineer
Monorail NoticedADetail POTC

Annnd
UnBirthdayDrink

19 Likes

Who is Barry?! :man_shrugging:

4 Likes

Autocorrect’s secret identity. Shhhhhh

4 Likes

This is Barry.
Barry_hubris_3

4 Likes

I love that pic of Crystal Palace with the trees in bloom. I miss it and my 100 acre woods friends.

3 Likes

He’s always eating Barry’s damn food. It started with strawberries waaaaaaaaaaaaaay back in the day and he just keeps at it.

One of these days Barry is going to catch up to him and there’s gonna be hell to pay I’m sure

6 Likes

I thought THIS was Barry:

4 Likes

I thought this was.

6 Likes

That’s a nifty little eggs and bacon tray. I wish there was 24 hour breakfast somewhere in the World.

4 Likes

They tried and denied me my 3rd waffle.

They’re dead now. And I got my waffle.

4 Likes

Good breakfast is good.

5 Likes

Also, how the hell do I end up getting more wet on potc than I do on splash mountain??!

TWSS

14 Likes

Give a listen to this week’s Disney Dish. They talk about the boats on Splash a little bit.

2 Likes

Oh my! It’s those cannon balls man. They get closer every time.

3 Likes

Terrible shots. Only thing safe in the ocean…are the ships they’re firing on!

2 Likes

I wasn’t questioning the physics of the splash boats :wink:, rather likelihood of getting wet on pirates.