The Depiction of a Trip Report

I’m telling you… You just can’t duplicate a perfect morning two days in a ro— oh.

21 Likes

Pretty sure that warrants a dad joke achievement…

7 Likes

Does not. :triumph::grin:

2 Likes

Oh yes I’ve only been through there at closing time. I’ve never seen it open any other time. Interesting.

2 Likes

Awesome!!
Enjoy the day!

3 Likes

I noticed, for the first time yesterday, that the pink on the castle is a metallic pink. Don’t know how to describe it. I really don’t like it. Has anyone else noticed that? Can you tell?

5 Likes

Yup. It adds to the “cheap” feel in my opinion. I think it’s supposed to be “rose gold”

3 Likes

ahhhh… ya’ didn’t make that connection. How long 'til the next make over? Since we’re passing a landmark date I know we’ll be spared another cake with the next one. :crazy_face:

3 Likes

I believe the word is "EAR"idescent.

No really.

11 Likes

:rofl::rofl::rofl:. Nice one … really!

2 Likes

I’m way late to this thread, but this is how we heat our bathroom and it’s FABULOUS.

6 Likes

Still cringey. :joy:

2 Likes

I want heated bathroom floors! That’s spectacular

3 Likes

Oh I agree 100%. I was just sharing what they are calling it for the 50th

When I saw the dress-up the Castle will get for the 50th, the color scheme made sense. It looks better (in the artist renditions anyway) with the gold bunting. It made me think this color scheme was selected for the 50th more than anything else, and with that EARidescent rose gold (which, yeah - rose gold is soooooooooo over done) it only makes sense.

4 Likes

Its All Your Fault – I just booked my last minute trip departing March 6.

So now I’m Watching (this report), Always and Carefully Watching…
MovieReferenceGOOD

19 Likes

Because it must be done…

10 Likes

haha… I thought I’d be good for a week or two; four parks in two days…I thought “I can hold going a bit” BUT NO, I see pictures today and want to go back again… like hop in the car and go now sigh. Is there a 12 step program for Disney ppl? :crazy_face::thinking:

8 Likes

Yes

Step 1. Book resort(s)

Step 2 Book Park Reservations

Step 3 Book airline tickets

Step 4. Book MDE

Step 5 Try to book ADRs

Step 6. Check Park Hours

Step 7. Do TP Room Request(s)

Step 8 Download Disney Visa Rewards to Rewards card

Step 9 Do online resort Check-in

Step 10 Start packing List

Step 11 Try to Book ADRs again

Step 12. Tell DH that you are going and assure him that you will make sure he has plenty of food in the fridge for when you are away :slight_smile:

ETA Step 12A. When DH says “What?!” explain “It’s all Randall’s Fault”. That should make DH feel better :wink:

21 Likes

Nice job!
I could tell when I got home on M,T after a day at the parks that my guys were a little disappointed that I hadn’t prepared a meal for them. It’s good for them to miss and appreciate me!

6 Likes

Ok. Let’s try this again.

“Busy morning”

17 Likes