The Depiction of a Trip Report

It’s currently my favorite park too. When I was a kid, Epcot was my fave bc I loved all the sciencey stuff. But they gutted that. :frowning:
It makes me more than a little sad that my youngest hates AK fire the most part. Not enough for him to do. Most of the stuff is either passive, or he’s not tall enough.

3 Likes

18 Likes

I can never get good pictures in there. I’m about to upgrade my phone and :crossed_fingers:. It’s the only thing I’m jealous of with iphones.

3 Likes

Boy did I dodge a bullet getting on immediately.

BrainBIG

15 Likes

Good Morning Traveler. Looks like you weren’t alone greeting the dawn!! :face_with_raised_eyebrow:

2 Likes

Soo how’s your Monday going? Rough huh? Yeah I feel ya.

13 Likes

Your Monday is definitely a lot better than mine.

5 Likes

IPhone 12 has been amazing. :grin:

2 Likes

Off to a great start! Another beautiful day in the neighborhood!

2 Likes

Moving to an S21 in about a week. The camera on the S10 is good, but not as good as the iphone.

1 Like

8 Likes

Word on the street is that getting on the waitlist for the sacred space is difficult. I don’t know if it has been historically, or just this past week with all.the.crowds. Maybe hedge your bets and head over there when it opens just to be sure. I think 10am?

2 Likes

Ehhh nah, not feelin it today.

1 Like

UselessObjectOfStatus

20 Likes

:exploding_head: that’s it. trip over. clearly you’re not feeling well.

3 Likes

No, I just have other things to do and that’ll eat too much time :worried:

Maybe before I leave, but definitely not first thing

2 Likes

Ohh gotcha. I’m pretty sure you can pick your return time if you think you’ll make it there later today. Otherwise keep it in mind for a future day at AK. I’d hate for them to fill up for the day if you had plans to stop in at some point. That would be super disappointing.

2 Likes

Yknow… if you’re gonna tutor in English, maybe learn to spell math correctly? :smirk:

>ducks<

5 Likes

The Monday just continues to present constant challenges.

DontBeWeird

Ok ok…

12 Likes

I haven’t been able to visit the Forum much lately due to Real Life, but have been dreaming/scheming of a last minute early March get-away to the World. And then I came upon this trip report.

It will be All Your Fault :slight_smile:

15 Likes