The Depiction of a Trip Report

I always open up edits to see what was deleted but not gone yet. They are the best.

1 Like

Yikes, it looks like the same person that made your strawberry shortcake made those ice cream sandwiches!

4 Likes

I can attest to this (I edit waaaay more than actually show :laughing::laughing:)

2 Likes

Do you have a link for such a device?

Ooookie dokie. Final badges given out. If I missed ya, I’m sorry, there were a lot of posts to go through (and the badge needs a certain criteria to be employed) :wink:

I even abandoned the idea of giving out the movie references ones from a few days back. Don’t feel you were slighted if you don’t see a badge on your post, please know you are appreciated for even reading my drivel.

And a HUGE thank you to @PrincipalTinker for helping out with the assignment of badges. Thank you thank you thank you :blush:

Ok, that’s it. Thanks for coming everyone! Get the lights on your way out!

20 Likes

Looks a lot like the east coast of FL, coming over the Atlantic by Jacksonville…

2 Likes

Peter Rabbit is a stupid book about a stupid rabbit who steals vegetables from other peoples gaaaardens!

3 Likes

This is the one I got

https://www.target.com/p/foodsaver-handheld-vacuum-sealer-fs1110/-/A-54640066#lnk=sametab

1 Like

Just wanted to follow up. Apparently @Randall1028 got the wrong cookie at AK for APs. Here is the email I received today.

Clearly it says he should have received a DELICIOUS cookie.

4 Likes

:notes: closing time, one last call for alcohol so finish your whiskey or beer :notes:

Hmm, must be birth from the father’s perspective

6 Likes

Awww. My first badge! I feel so honored that my sarcasm was finally rewarded, and with sarcasm in return.

Gotta say, for realz though, @Randall1028, Monday at work sucks when you’re not in the World.

6 Likes

sorry to say, but while the sarcasm was recognized, the badge is not sarcastic at all :slight_smile:

and yes. Mondays when not at Disney do suck.

so does tuesday…wednesday…thursday…some fridays, saturdays and sundays. :slight_smile:

8 Likes

8 Likes

Thank you for acknowledging my reference! :+1::joy:

5 Likes

For those too lazy to scroll up … this one is going on @Randall1028’s fridge:

@PrincipalTinker’s too:

6 Likes

Look, Ma! I got my very first badge! Made my day/week! Thank you.

6 Likes

It should go on all your fridges too.

6 Likes

I got three… :wink:

not bragging or anything bwahahahaha

opps… I hope they will not be edited away for my impertinence :grimacing:

good thing I took screen shots

6 Likes

At first, I thought you were toting this around the park. :laughing: Doesn’t seem quite so extra if it’s just hanging out in your hotel room.

3 Likes

No! It’s tiny enough to fit in the suitcase without being an issue. We have a 2BR villa reserved for June so this will not be an issue. And IMO worth the small bit of suitcase space to bring some of that yummy goodness home, flavors intact

3 Likes