The child knows the power of the AP — Live Trip Report using DAS

Yay! I was wondering if you would do a trip report.
The flight sounds rough. I always end up in the middle seat too.

4 Likes

That is super sweet!

5 Likes

Have a wonderful trip with Ben!
Love that you got carded, they were likely surprised when they realized Ben was your son. :rofl: It happens to me on occasion and makes me so happy!

6 Likes

Love your ears and the shirts!

2 Likes

That’s annoying.

That’s awesome. I’m pretty sure I’ve never been carded at Disney (I am older than you by a good number of years). Kathryn didn’t get carded in December and she doesn’t even look 18.

5 Likes

Have a great trip! I’m so glad I wasn’t on that flight with you, because I think I would have gone into sympathy heaves. :rofl:

9 Likes

LeCellier :drooling_face:

2 Likes

It is crowded! Pack your patience if you are coming.

We wandered around before lunch because we didn’t have time for anything before lunch. It’s a lovely day.

24 Likes

This happens to me too.

Made it tough when I worked on the floor and folks would start blerging…

6 Likes

It does look lovely but man you can see the ramps are jam packed!

5 Likes

Yeah I guess the matching shirts may be confusing :joy:. Photopass guy actually asked. He didn’t want to get posing wrong.

7 Likes

Abby gets carded all the time in Illinois and they think her Rhode Island license is a fake :astonished:

I’m going to need people to talk to. He isn’t always the best conversationalist. Ben trip are half mother/son and half solo :joy:

13 Likes

So happy you are able to go with Ben. Have a great time, I really missed you guys when I was there in February. Cant wait to follow along.

6 Likes

I have never experienced that before! Those people definitely hand their hands full of issues. I felt badly for them but tried not to think about it too much. I certainly wasn’t unhappy about wearing my mask on that flight even if it was just motion sickness.

5 Likes

It may have gone through a rough patch for a bit but I’m 3 for 3 in good meals there in the past year.

4 Likes

Good to hear. It’s one of the few meals I’m desperate to repeat next trip.

2 Likes

Those are fabulous pictures!

3 Likes

We are here for you!

2 Likes

When do you head back?

2 Likes

It is really, really crowded. Covid is over. Staffing levels are not up though so a lot moves slowly. I waited 20 minutes to check our bags at Pop. The food booth lines are crazy long. Doesn’t bother me because we all know I get here plenty. I’m still not sure I’d recommend a first time trip right now. My overheard conversation at lunch was how much the guy didn’t like getting up at 7 to book LL :grimacing:

10 Likes