The Best of Disney Springs or Boardwalk

Other than Gideon’s, Homecomin and Raglan Road what are your “best of” places, activities, snacks etc for Disney Springs?

2 Likes

Jock Lindsay’s Hangar Bar
That Margarita place over by world of Disney - maybe Dockside?
Wine Bar George
Boathouse
Polite pig
Ghirardelli’s
Salt and straw

4 Likes

World of Disney

3 Likes

Polite Pig
Swirls on the Water
The Art of Disney & Christmas shops/area shops

3 Likes

Polite Pig and Chicken Guy are great counter service options.

Listening to the various musicians scattered about.

The nighttime vibe, in general, is fun. Sometimes just like people watching.

Hopping on the boat to POFQ/POR is pretty and relaxing. (we did it twice…got beignets once at POFQ, and ate lunch at the POR Cotton mill place (quick service).

The Co-op Marketplace often has some unique things to look at.

As others mentioned…World of Disney, and the Christmas shop.

4 Likes

Jaleo is very good, especially with a bigger group.

3 Likes

Dockside Margarita is always what makes DH and I feel “at home” when we get to Orlando. Sitting by the water with a great margarita… all the stress melts away. And it’s funny because the margaritas, while good, are not by far the best drinks on property, but it’s just our thing when there. On our short Christmas trip we didn’t get to do this, and it never felt right.

Other than that, Boathouse is fantastic if you like oysters… they actually have the largest oyster selection anywhere on the east coast per our server last time.

Edison is fun, but we just go for drinks/appetizers… I love the ambiance and the drinks/apps, but don’t think the main courses are that good.

Morimoto is spectacular.

3 Likes

Ironically, they were offering oysters from Duxbury, MA when I was there :laughing:
All that way to eat from home!

1 Like

Disney springs or boardwalk?

Actually either! We’ve never spent time on the boardwalk because it wasn’t really open in 2021.

I’ve done Disney Spring but have never been to the boardwalk. Disney Springs has just gotten so crowded lately that I thought about changing it up.

Boardwalk is lovely - but I wouldn’t even compare the two as far as experiences.

Boardwalk has much fewer “experiences”, but is a fantastic evening. The street performances, some great nibbles, drinks at Abracadabar… it’s a beautiful, relaxing evening. No where near as peopley.

But if you are wanting a wide range of dining/shopping options/entertainment experiences, you’re not going to get the range at Boardwalk that you do at DS.

I love both for different reasons and for different moods.

4 Likes