The 50th and how it's impacted Donald Duck, the most important character

Ahem. Please excuse me while I yell.

PUT A FORKING HAT BACK ON THE MOST IMPORTANT WATER FOWL IN THE DISNEY LEXICON, YOU FORKING IDIOTS!!!

I am very upset about this. The 50th anniversary statue is unrecognizable as Donald because they have him depicted as removing his hat. Now the Earidescent Donald has no hat at all. This is 18 kinds of wrong.

Have some respect for our military, y’all!!! Donald is a sailor!!! Sailors wear hats!!! Dang it!!!

5 Likes

Gee

I honestly didn’t notice

But Donald needs a hat.

Since I agree, even though I didn’t notice, can we still be friends?

Sincerely,
FourEyes McGee

3 Likes

Omg! I totally noticed this earlier and it really bothers me too! He looks creepy!

1 Like

He’s become the elder statesmen

2 Likes

Can you post a link or photo? I haven’t seen this.

2 Likes

We must still be friends! I insist! Thank you for your support in this most important quest. :smiley:

1 Like

I have a Donald Duck T-shirt where he isn’t wearing a hat.

Super creepy! Only bad ducks go without hats!

1 Like

Elder statemen deserve hats!

I’m super sorry, but it’s all I can see in all of the 50th videos on YouTube, and that’s a lot of links. Just keep your eyes peeled. I’m sorry.

2 Likes

I am so sorry. Can I offer you a cup of hot chocolate for consolation?

1 Like

Ah the old “warm beverage” solution :coffee:

2 Likes

But…I LOVE my shirt. It is so me. It shows Donald very grumpy saying this IS my happy face. Running joke in my family is that I have a hostile resting face.

3 Likes

6 Likes

OMG you’re so right an I don’t know how I didn’t notice how naked he looks @bay_loftis

6 Likes

IT’S SO WRONG

I want to find Donald’s hat and give it to him. :blue_heart:

5 Likes

He’s at least holding his hat in the statue.

6 Likes

OK, honestly, I get this, seriously, really well. I was just there, and I didn’t buy a coffee mug with Donald that says “Best Personality.” Now it’s on my birthday wish list, and my husband is laughing and saying it’s really perfect for me. I’m pretty sure I’ll get that mug. Just gotta wait a month.

2 Likes

Thank you for the picture! (But ow, he needs his hat on his head!) LOL

2 Likes

I saw the photo and thought “naked” and THEN read you saying the same thing.

Which is funny since they are barely dressed anyway.

3 Likes