The 45 day calm

You mean a stroller.

2 Likes

I was going to suggest that you troll Etsy for matching family shirts (which I have been doing a bit too much - but in my defense, it is only a mere 375 days left til our next trip soā€¦) since, depending on the age of your kids, you probably canā€™t really order them until now anyway as you wouldnā€™t know the size. But your plan sounds fun! I like the ā€œmatching theme but not exactly the sameā€ idea.

1 Like

This is the one from ā€œWDW Food&Wine by Small World Code, LLCā€ ( ā€ŽWDW Food&Wine on the AppĀ Store ) right?

If so, yeah it is a list of food, but prices and locations are also in the app. Should help a bit in determining a ā€œflight path.ā€

Other than that, MDE (obviously), the play app, and weather apps (AccuWeather, DarkSky and Storm Radar are all on mine)

2 Likes

:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl: yeeesssss!

1 Like

Well, okay. As long as you also provide someone to push me in it.

2 Likes

Done. Iā€™ll get you a Keenz stroller wagon and push you around in it myself. Iā€™ll run down Main Street knocking people over like bowling pins and weā€™ll ride 7DMT. Itā€™ll be great.

6 Likes

Sounds like a blast! Iā€™ll even shout, ā€œMake way, make way! Coming through!ā€ It will add to the excitement.

Of course. Now that you have that all sorted out, Iā€™m not sure what else to tell you to do with the time until you reach 30 days out.

2 Likes

Pretty sure Iā€™m all set now that our DAY OF FUN is planned.

I made my husband sit down and go over each days touring plan with me last night. He pretended to be interested and excited. This morning I watched videos of people riding WDW rides with my 4 year old to get him excited. :crazy_face: Iā€™ll just think of something new everyday I suppose.

6 Likes

We are going to be down there from June 2 - June 8, so I feel your pain about what I have left to do. I got all our reservations handled and FPP so that parts good. Now I just have to make sure that my kiddos havenā€™t outgrown all their summer clothing. Stupid growth spurts! Next up is buying gift cards from Target to pay for this monster bill.

3 Likes

Iā€™m at day 35 and discovered the Disney Food Blog about a week ago. It was enough to make a non-foodie like me put snacks into my Touring Plan.

5 Likes

When mine were little I lined up a bunch of Disney toys on the counter at around 30 days out (they used to put them in kiddie meals at McDonalds etc.), and they took down a toy each day until they got to the big Mickey, which was the day we left.

7 Likes

listening right now :slight_smile: i try to eat healthy, but oh my land on dfb today, the hummingbird cake at homecomin. ā€¦on my must do now. another video was 15 top counter service restaurants as good or better than table service. writing them down in case i canā€™t get my ts adrs

3 Likes

Oh, I totally forgot we made a countdown paper chain for our trip! I found the template here: Free Printable Disney Paper Chains and printed 3 pages of princess chains and 3 pages of the classic Disney set. I cut them on the paper cutter and my daughter stapled them together into a chain. Itā€™s hanging over a door in the kitchen and my girls take turns tearing off a chain each day.

3 Likes

maybe if you plan on garden grocer delivery, schedule that now, or if amazon prime, make a list of what you want to order

1 Like

Iā€™m about 187 days out, but Iā€™ve had #5 down pat for months.

1 Like

Great minds think alike! I got my Amazon Prime Now order in my cart and saved AKLā€™s address as my delivery addressā€¦ ready to hit GO!

3 Likes

Did you ever get good answers about the commute times from AKL? Weā€™re going to be there ahead of you (May 10-15) and staying at AKL. Our daughter is 6 and we will bring our bubblebum booster in case we bail on the buses but donā€™t love the idea of carrying that. Iā€™m guessing with your kids youā€™ll take buses? Iā€™ll be sure to share what worked for us!

1 Like

I am sorry, what I do are you looking for? I may be a crazy person that has spent some time actually timing buses from AKL. Short story: quicker than any Poly bus ride :wink:

Lol. I think same anxieties as the poster! Everyone mentions commute from AKL being a downside so am wondering how reliable the buses are from AKL and how long it takes to get places? Reliability is variable but time on bus should be established? So for our Epcot and MK days, how to gauge when to be outside to arrive at x time? Is 30 minutes enough for instance? Thanks!

1 Like

I do this with my almost 4 year old. She now knows all 4 parks and knows enough now about what attractions are in each park to pretty much plan a trip herself. Now if I could only get her to try 7DMT instead of just watching it on youtube ā€¦

1 Like