Thanksgiving 2017 Memory Maker Share

Just paid!

deleted by poster

I received everyones funds-thank you. I sent everyone a private message or e-mail. If you haven’t received it please e-mail me and I will send the info again.

Do you have room form one more in your share? My travel dates are November 16-22.

How does everyone feel about a additional group? It would bring the price down to $28 a group so I could refund everyone $6 to their paypay account. eadajones dates would overlap some of you but not me so you all decide. If anyone says no that will be the decision–but reply either way so I know you saw this.

Honestly I’m fine either way. I think some of our dates overlap anyway, so sorting out photos is going to be a bit of a chore anyway.

Yeah, I don’t care either. Most of us seem to overlap at least a few days.

Thanks for considering adding me to your group. Let me know when you hear from everyone!

eadajones – everyone agreed to add you in!! I’ll reply in a day or two with details as I work some long shifts the next couple days.

Our share is now closed. We have 6 groups which brings the price down nicely and our dates are spread out with some overlap for everyone. I hope everyone has a great trip and takes lots and lots of pictures.

Awesome! Thanks. My email is eadajones@aol.com, just in case. I only check the forums occasionally, I’m on “Lines” all the time. My chat name is the same over there.

Everyone I sent your refund thru pay pal. eadajones I sent you the login info.

Let me know if anyone did not receive it.

1 Like

Hi Share Group!
I have never done this before. I logged onto the MDE for the group and added my family. Was I supposed to import using a reservation number? I just added the names and birthdays. Now what? How does this get connected to my real MDE? Sorry…newbie!

Check in your MDE under my reservations and tickets. the last thing on the list should be memory maker and it should show the connection with the group login.

This is what I have under reservations & tickets. Do I need to link?

Don’t See Your Memory Maker Purchase? If you purchased Memory Maker and don’t see it here, you may need to link it to your account. Link Memory Maker

Try this first - go into your friends and family and make sure your settings are to allow Mrs. C Jett to view All your plans. save that then refresh and see it it shows up then. If not then you may have to go to the group account and re invite yourself, but I think the first thing should work. let me know.

I figured it out. It now shows up on My Disney Experience!! Thanks for your help and patience.

No problem. I’m learning as I go along also.

So I guess I’m confused as to how it works now. When I log into the joint account it shows we can buy the memory maker under products or asks you to pick a park and then link bands etc. Are we supposed to link bands through this site and not our own? Thanks!

Everyone on our Memory Maker Share. I have been following a couple other memory maker shares and have some additional information for all of us. The following info is from Sharing Disney Memory Maker by Christopher Smith and sent to me by BoilerMomPharmD. I think it is good advise to follow.
◦ After all participants have returned home, the Leader clicks the “Download All” button
to create an initial set of download files, which will be, for the most part, unedited.
◦ Participants may access the “My Downloads” section of the website to download the
many zip files the Leader created.
◦ The Leader encourages participants to perform their edits over the next several weeks.
◦ After that editing window is over (keeping in mind the 45-day expiration window), the
Leader clicks the “Download All” button a second time to create a second set of
download files. This second set of download files will capture everyone’s edits.
◦ Participants may access the “My Downloads” section of the website to download any or
all of the zip files created by the Leader.
(Continued in next post)