Thanksgiving 2015 MK crowd predictions seem really off

The Touring Plan crowd calendar predicts the Magic Kingdom as a 4/10 on the Wednesday before Thanksgiving (with the total park at an 8 out of 10). Yet, historically, Touring Plans for the last two years has rated the crowd calendars for 2014 and 2013 at the MK at an 8/10 and 9/10. All other crowd calendars predict that Wednesday to be an 8 or 9 for the Magic Kingdom. Why the disparity? A 4 out of 10 definitely looks too good to be true. We don’t have a choice to change parks, but I am worried b/c we created a touring plan for that day, and if the software is relying on that crowd predictions, I am going to assume that their wait predictions are way off. Does anyone have any thoughts?

There are a couple of threads, crowd calendars have been off and they will be making adjustments. I will try to find some links.

1 Like

Try this link Why such a difference in Crowd predictions - #62 by len

1 Like

Also adding the blog link: Disney World Crowd Calendar Updates Pending | TouringPlans.com Blog

We’re updating the calendars and should have something out shortly. That’ll include the individual attraction predictions. I apologize for the problems with this - we’re resolving them as quickly as possible.