Thankful for friends EPIC liners meet Pics

7 Likes

Just LOVE my little Jack glow cube! Guess they were just released for Halloween 2014. SOO Thankful Julia showed us they one she had!

4 Likes

5 Likes

5 Likes

5 Likes

6 Likes

6 Likes

5 Likes

4 Likes

5 Likes

5 Likes

This was the FIRST Liners Parade DCA had. LOL Some how we had gotten in the empty Pixar parade route so we started to wave at everyone on the sidelines Saying loudly Liners Parade Thank you for coming !!! Liners Parade… Waving at all the peeps. SO MUCH FUN!!! Next time we will whip out a lines banner and carry it!!!

6 Likes

We all need to give respect to Gayle who went on Wheel of Death BY HERSELF!! OH YEAH!!!

6 Likes

Hey my friend!! I stayed right by her because I was afraid I would straggle and get lost from the group. Loved to see the passing peeps expressions looking at her then at us thinking WTF??!! LOL my problem was with the ear piece staying put. I ended up just holding it up the whole time. The info. for the tour could have been a lot better and I wish we could have seen Carsland Décor but that would have made the tour 4 hours then the parade.

2 Likes

You have the best pictures! I love the ones from the Christmas parade and the shadow picture, cute idea. I really want to go to Disneyland now!

3 Likes

2 Likes

Looking back at all these pictures there is not one picture where I don’t have a huge smile on my face! Not one!!!

1 Like

3 Likes

Sat and had a Mickey Pretzel and a beer and watched the parade!

4 Likes

The DCA tree lighting. :smiley:

3 Likes