Terrible Anxiety over Disney Trip & If my Touring plans are right! :(

Thanks everyone. @profmatt I’ve not heard of the FPP modify trick so I’m going to see if I can find some posts on that so thank you so much.
You are all absolutely right in that the plans shouldn’t rule the holiday, and I promise promise promise that I will do my absolute best to just enjoy and take in the magic. I’ve been dreaming of this for the past 40 years! I just want it to be the holiday of a lifetime that everyone hopes for x

3 Likes

Here is @OBNurseNH’s Magnum Opus on the subject.

4 Likes

We are leaving tomorrow for DW…how do you mobile order at a quick service restaurant?? I must know…

1 Like

If it makes you feel better, do this. Take your plan and first go on the first 2 or 3 rides. Then get the lines app, and select done for those attractions. Then hit optimize again. It will make sure you get the best plan for that day. Do that repeatedly throughout the day.

I didn’t do this when I went, just basically going off the plan I had printed, but I have heard that it makes a lot of difference.

And the bottom line is this - RELAX. You’re on vacation.

1 Like

When you find out, tell all of us. :slight_smile:

1 Like

So I’m on my vacation now and today there’s been a tornado warning and torrential rain. I totally cancelled my plans at DHS.

BUT it doesn’t matter! Thanks to my own knowledge and research — and the very fine people on these forums — I came up with an alternative plan and I’ve had a great day so far. Sometimes doing unplanned, unexpected, spontaneous things is better than slavishly following a schedule.

4 Likes

Apparently you can do it through your Disney World App. You can order it and then you can let them know when you are 5 minutes away and they will prepare it ready for you to collect. Obviously not done it yet, but plan to. Look on Ap, click on order food and I think its pretty straight forward. Hope you have a truly magical time. I think the bad weather will only last a day or so then its going to get really warm :slight_smile: x

1 Like

I’m so proud of you!!!

2 Likes

Hehehehehehe Thanks you xxx

Get on the MDE app and on the home screen there should be an “order food” button. You can practice now, just don’t actually purchase anything. :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

We did this on our last trip and it was amazing. After only a few hours, DH, all three DSs and DMIL were all extremely impressed with how we were bypassing busy lines in favor of shorter ones and going back when long lines had shortened. It did change our original TP constantly, but we weren’t hung up on any particular order and it was well worth it in the end! I always recommend this to people who want to be sure to get as much done as possible.

2 Likes