Terminal C

I think we almost missed it the first time. DH is very observant. I also do not remember seeing good signage but I have been on it on 2 different trips so I know it exists. Last trip was December 2020. Looking at the map you have to be on level 4 to access it, which makes sense- it travels up in the air. And also, I’m thinking you have to use the escalators outside of security but I going off of that map and vague memory…

I don’t know anything on terminal C as it’s too new for us. Had to go from terminal 1 to 2 and from Delta baggage claim to terminal to the other terminal you have to go down a floor then over to change terminal. Was looking for Universal Super Star Shuttle.

1 Like

Thats bizarre. It seemed like a 3rd party bus and certainly not intended for shuttle use, so I assumed it’s temporary

Same thing for us - the info desk as well as a car rental desk told to use the bus, no mention of the train/monorail. Weird.

1 Like

Pulled this off of MCO’s Web site
Included in the 80,000 sq. ft. of concessions space, Local flavors are provided by several Central Florida brands including, Barnie’s Coffee & Tea Co., Provisions by Cask & Larder, Cucina & Co., Orlando Brewing Bar & Bites, Wine Bar George, Olde Hearth Bread Co., Sunshine Diner by Chef Art Smith, Orange County Brewers, Raw Juce, and Cask & Larder Public House.

On Thursday afternoon Jan 5, TSA Pre was a walk-on. Not much of a wait in regular TSA line either.

It was a bit longer to drive to Terminal C… like an extra 5 mins past Terminal B.

2 Likes

Leaving mco now through terminal c- security was a breeze, precheck was walk on as mentioned. Rideshare drop and pick up right there. There is a tram that can bring you to a/b and you do not need to go through security again but it is a hike to get there. I landed in C but previously planned on meeting a friend in a/b. Seriously thought I got on the wrong flight somehow!! Took me like 10 mins between walking and riding the tram to meet up.

I can’t say for certain that there is a McDonald’s since I wasn’t looking for one while walking but lots of food/drink options.

It’s a really nice terminal!

4 Likes

Thanks so much, very helpful!

1 Like